BY LIERAC PARIS

Creamy Milk Cleanser Face & Eyes. Active Phytocosmetics. Rose & Japanese cherry flower extracts. Gentle cleansing agents. Cleansed, softened, comforted skin. Perfect makeup removal. For soft moisturized skin. For all skin types. Combines detoxifying probiotics with botanical honey. Preserve the cutaneous ecosystem. Stimulate the skin’s natural defenses. Botanical Origin This milky cleanser’s natural comp. see more...

• Does this remove makeup or is it for cleansing after makeup has a...1 Answers
  • I would like to have it..plsss1 Answers
Daphne S.
Daphne S.
Spring Lake, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this cleanser as a gift with purchase . It smells nice, it is not greasy. The product itself is average at best . It based on natural waxes, but you still need to wipe it off with a damp washcloth. Do not use it around the eyes because it itches .
Nykole L.
Nykole L.
San Antonio, TX
I Really liked this product because it wasn't very harsh on my skin nd didn't dry my face out I have super sensitive skin and have to be careful what I put on my face!
Destiny M.
Destiny M.
Wilmington, CA
Its so awesome I love it! Takes the extra makeup off of my face leaves it feeling nice and clean without it feeling really stripped!
Cynthia O.
Cynthia O.
Orlando, Fl
Love it does the work great
Takes all the hard spots
And I have like 3
Hate that it is lil
Gris H.
Gris H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Girls, if you have that sensitive skin which tends to breakout this is the perfect product. Enjoy it! It is one of the best cleansers so gentle also for the eye area. It will perfectly remove all your makeup and it leaves the skin so soft and moisturized. I would highly recommend this product because even the price is a good one.
Sulmona
I just love it....it so good and works great..i recomand it. aweasome it make miracless lol. I'm serious i reccomand it
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Does this remove makeup or is it for cleansing after makeup has already been removed?
Sulmona
I would like to have it..plsss