BY LIEBERS

Liz S.
Rego Park, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
We always have these duplex cookies laying around at home. I like the fact that one side is vanilla and the other is a chocolate cookie that way you have the best of both worlds. I do however feel that the creme inside sticks to the roof of your mouth and feel like you ate margarine :(
Ashley T.
Marion, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I know a lot of people of these cookies but I just can't seem to get to love them just the big plane usually and sometimes artificial tasting even with the chocolate and vanilla it's just not what I expect out of a cookie
Marla G.
These cookies taste great. The duplex is wonderful I feel like I am getting both sides of the chocolate and vanilla . I would recommend these to anyone. I will say that these cookies could be a bit sweeter.
Kissa H.
Tupelo, MS
This is one of those cookies where you're only going to eat 2 cookies and before you know it, you're in a dark corner crying because you ate them all, or at least half the pack. They really remind you of your childhood, simple and delicious!
Lindsey P.
Dunnville, KY
I love bringing these on a day out to the park or something, it's a great way to get a snack in without having to travel to a store and buy a whole other meal.
stacy  w.
Essex, MD
I use to eat these at Sunday school all the kids loved them now I buy these for my daughter she has to have them at least once a day
Bárbara C.
VE-1088181 Miami, FL
This cookies are HEAVEN a mean, the taste is so god, i love them, my kids loved them, my husband goes crazy about it
Angela N.
MY amazing mom would gets these for my siblings and I and we loved them ! ! 🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪
Yahaira R.
San Diego, CA
I really like these cookies and combining it with my hot chocolate or coffee they are good
Janet P.
Dallas, TX
This are my fav since they're cheap and really good I love them I eat them as a snack