BY LIEBERS

Marissa J.
San diego , CA
My daughter, husband, and myself will not eat regular applesauce. The only time we eat it is if its cinnamon applesauce. For some reason its just better and such a yummy treat! I pack applesauce in a small tupperware container for my daughters school lunches. She loves it.
Mairead D.
I love this stuff! If you're gonna get apple sauce this is the brand and definitely you need Cinnamon flavored.
Rebecca S.
Wormleysburg, PA
I LOVE this stuff. I always add cinnamon to my applesauce, so having it already added in is great!
Kathleen J.
Georgetown, KY
Always a staple in the fridge for a sweet treat! Easy to serve. And can be packet to go as well
Me encanta la mescla de manzana con canela me la puedo como postre o ppra hacer paie o con helados buena marca ptobemoslo uhh