LIDL

by LIDL

#5 in Grocery Stores

What’s you LIDL best kept secret? For me it has to be the Milbona high protein puddings, delicious and good for you!
Wie findest du die Qualität?
What are some good products to buy at Lidl?
Start your review of LIDL!
How would you rate this product?
Tessa P.
Manchester, Lancashire
LIDL uploaded by Tessa P.
Stocked up on great value baking ingredients at Lidl. Prices are brilliant and I love the App where you can get discounts on everyday products. Friendly staff and excellent random middle aisle.
Holly J.
LIDL uploaded by Holly J.
Great shop although our local one really needs updating so there is a customer toilet in there due to having medical issues it would be amazing if they have the facilities for everyone. Can get some good food at awesome prices. X
Shanaz U.
Bradford, West Yorkshire
LIDL uploaded by Shanaz U.
#LIDL I love shopping here theirs always a great range of products with amazing prices definitely worth a trip. I purchased a hot water bottle maybe 2 years ago I’m still using it but haven’t found any in Lidl since would be great if they restocked them their very good quality I would definitely buy again.
Leandra C.
London
My fav market when doing the groceries for all the week. It has a lot of products I daily consume and much more
Katie T.
Liverpool
I often do my weekly shop at Lidl. The low prices are a major draw as well as the interesting variety of food with lots of European tastes catered for. The only criticism I would have is that there can sometimes be variation between the quality of stores. For example, I have found inner-city stores to be lacking in comparison with ones in more suburban areas which seem cleaner and better organised.
Tolu A.
LIDL uploaded by Tolu A.
I was there yesterday for groceries and the prices are reasonable. I love to buy semi skimmed milk without lactose and they have fresh bakery. Sometimes you can hardly get a staff to help you out. I go there almost every week and I scan the lidl app at the till and I have received my £10 pounds discount.
Carolann H.
Corby, Northamptonshire
Lidl nappies are grate value for money. They are very good and keep baby dry in the night and during the day. I wouldn't improve this product I really like it. Very affordable.
Paulina L.
Edinburgh, Midlothian
Love thier Ben and Jerry's ice cream initiation, especially chocolate with chocolate brownies or cookie dough.
Maisie L.
Ferryhill, County Durham
Im a huge lidl fan! I nearly always take advantage of their weekly offers, especially when its Spanish or Greek week! Honestly i cant fault anything ive had from there including fruit and veg and meat and quite honestly the price is just a bonus.
Elizabeth D.
I do really like this store, it is literally just round the corner from me so is ideal if I have ran out of anything.