LIDL

by LIDL

#4 in Grocery Stores

What are some good products to buy at Lidl?
Do you like this store? One is opening near me and I’ve never even heard of it before.
What city is your location in?
Start your review of LIDL!
How would you rate this product?
Melanie S.
Williamsburg, VA
LIDL uploaded by Melanie S.
I like the selection at our local Lidl. I like the produce and plant selections best. They carry some name brand items, but mostly their brands.
Elyssa K.
Colts Neck, NJ
I have been enjoying going to Lidl recently. They have a lot of great deals on everyday groceries. They have big produce, dairy and dry good sections.
Shari N.
LIDL uploaded by Shari N.
This place is amazing. Produce is good, lots of fun goodies and everything is so cheap! Best snacks ever!
Jennifer S.
Astoria, NY
It’s probably ok for those who use this as a supplemental market between big shops but for my family it’s not for us. Reminds me of Aldi, also not a fan. Prices looked competitive if not cheaper then the average.
Alicia H.
1,350 reviews
I love Lidl! Its my new favorite store. We just recently got one a few towns over and it's a little put of the way, but honestly, the prices and quality of the food, along with the selection in the store is well worth the drive of maybe 20 minutes at most. The stores reminds me a lot of an Aldis but with far more of a selection. The prices are fantastic and I can fill an entire grocery cart with meals and snacks for my boyfriend and I (and then some!) and have it cost only around 100 dollars or a little more. If you have one near you, I would absolutely reccommend giving it a try.
april K.
Virginia Bch, VA
LIDL uploaded by april K.
This is one of the first stores I go to for groceries. The prices and the quality is good. The only downfall is if you see something you are interested in get it then! It may be gone when you return the next time!
Heather A.
Cameron, NC
LIDL uploaded by Heather A.
GREAT STORE! Low prices and great food! Their produce is so reasonable as is their other products! Their bakery has Sweet Buns and they are delicious! They have a great selection of Gluten Free products which are essential things for my son. I will ALWAYS recommend shopping here!
Emily T.
Virginia Bch, VA
I'm a big fan of Lidl. The prices are amazing and so is the quality. The staff is always helpful and friendly.
Paulina K M.
Atlanta, GA
Love love love. I do the groceries just in @lidlus you can find whatever you want and their bakery is delicious 🥰🥰🥰 I am the biggest fan of @lidlus you can really find things that are amazing and they have special weeks with different food. I mad my doughnut using all the @lidlus products
Barbara W.
Spring Lake, NC
I can always find fresh baguettes and croissants at almost any time of the day. I love their products because they are as good or better than leading brand products but the prices are definitely lower! Produce is always fresh and the store is clean. I love this store!