GroceryPantryPasta & NoodlesLidia s
Lidia's Fusilli Pasta, 16-Ounce (Pack of 12)

Lidia s Lidia's Fusilli Pasta, 16-Ounce (Pack of 12)

by Lidia s

Where can i find this?
Start your review of Lidia s Lidia's Fusilli Pasta, 16-Ounce (Pack of 12)!
How would you rate this product?
Georgia J.
UK
Fusilli pasta is really tasty and light as well, we use this for family meals all throughout the year and it is great wi tomato sauce or just tuna and sweet corn. It is beyond the most popular meal in the house, my friends love coming round because they know they are going to get pasta. It is also really affordable and they sell it basically everywhere. We also buy the green version which is a whole-grain version and much healthier and really tasty- much nicer than it looks. You can also put it in a pasta bake and it is delicious when slightly over cooked or burnt. I recommend cheese on the top for a different and much nicer finish.
Maria H.
Edinburg, TX
Best pasta ever. Its just so tasty you wont get tired of eating it really love it and so does my family.
Tristin K.
Schenectady , NY
When I saw Lidias face on the box I knew I needed to try this. I adore her show and enjoy her recipes. I couldn't wait to try her products. I thought it was delicious. I followed the package instructions and the Fusilli came out tender and delicious. I am eager to try all of her products?
Nicole A.
I love Lidia's show and her pasta is equally fantastic! It's hard to find in stores though and wish it were more readily available.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...