BY CLINIQUE

A creamy, crease-resistant eye colour Formulated with moisturizing ingredients that smooth out fine lines Blended with antioxidants that shield eye area skin for a youthful look Features a special cooling metal applicator Long wearing for eight hours... see more...

Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Tucson
I use to use Clinique as a kid for skin treatment, and now I wear some of their makeup. It's super easy to apply and blend and it lasts all day long, I've even taken a 3 hour nap and woke up and my makeup was still fine!
allison k.
allison k.
Casper
Clinique has hands down the best foundations ive ever used. Its not too thick and chalky but it still covers nicely
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Vance, AL
It keeps your eyeshadow on for so much longer. It has a slight shimmer. It seems to make my eyeshadow stand out more.
Lily K.
Lily K.
Iowa
This is one of the best I have found it is not drying or oily and has the perfect formula for almost any skin type.
•Ale • F.
•Ale • F.
I really like this product, in some cases the corrector oxidized a little and accentuated the line of dark circles too. It is a correct high-coverage medium so it is quite strong. I bought it from a store where they sell cosmetics (not a pharmacy). One of the things I like about this product is that it has spf 35 which is very good because that part of our face is quite sensitive and is dermatologically tested. As for prices, it is not so accessible but definitely worth every penny.
me gusta mucho este producto, en algunas ocasiones el corrector se oxidaba un poco y acentuaba demasiado la linea de las ojeras. Es un correcto de cobertura alta media asi que es bastante fuerte. Lo compre de una tienda donde venden cosmeticos (no una farmacia) otra de las cosas que me gusta de este producto es que tiene spf 35 lo cual es muy bueno porque esa parate de nuestra cara es bastante sensible y es dermatologicamente testeado. En cuanto a precios, no es tan accesible pero definitivamente lo vale cada centavo.
Salma F.
Salma F.
Creamy, crease-resistant eye colour wears for 8 hours. Instantly cools thanks to a unique applicator. Nourishing ingredients coax fine lid lines into a blanket of smoothness. Antioxidants help protect eye-area skin.
andrea s.
andrea s.
I don't like this bass , to start stains remain and does not extend at all , and then to remove makeup you have to use micellar water , wipes and soap with Water
Mbarki I.
Mbarki I.
Tozeur
I like really this eye colour because i try all the time to take the care about my look so i wonne try it and show the result to my freinds
Yolibeth R.
Yolibeth R.
EXCELENTE PRODUCTO  BUEN PRECIO DIVINO OLOR GRATIFICANTE BONITA PRESENTACIÓN RESULTADO EXCESIONALES