BY LICEMD #47 in Lice Treatments

3.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Eliminates Lice & Eggs. This kit includes: LiceMD® liquid gel. Lice comb. Instructions Take control of Lice Outbreaks with LiceMD®. Pesticide free. Non-toxic, safe & odorless. 100% Effective lice comb*. Pediatrician tested *The LiceMD® comb is proven 100% effective in egg removal in laboratory testing. . see more...

Review (1)
Giovanna H.
Giovanna H.
Alpharetta, GA
My first and only child at the moment just started pre k this year and already got lice!! I first did an at home remedy that got rid of all the lice. I drenched his long locks in Vaseline. I then placed a bag over his head and left that in for about an hour or so. Next step was shampoo with dish soap then regular shampoo and then lots of conditioner (we are curly heads) and then with a thin comb I removed the Vaseline and all the dead lice. There were sooo many!

The only thing that will remove the Vaseline is lice medication. Believe me I tried everything. 3 days later I bought this medicine and I've done it every 3 days for a week now. It's a very thick gel. It doesn't smell and I assume it's doing its job. I made sure to kill those filthy things by ironing my sons hair afterwards. I really do not like the comb it bring at all though. I don't feel like it's thin enough. I had to remove a lot of the eggs on my own after straightening the hair. You must get all the eggs out!