BY LICEFREEE! #5 in Lice Treatments

Instant Head Lice Treatment. Effective in killing lice & eggs. Starts working on contact. Convenient, no rinse formula. No harmful pesticide residue Includes a stainless steel comb Licefreee Spray®: 100% effective metal comb recommended by school nurses and pharmacists. Does not contain harmful pesticides. Patent pending formula kills live and nits through dehydration. Herbal spice scent makes application pleasant for parent and child. see more...

• Who has tried product and does it work?2 Answers
  • Does this really work? My daughter is always getting lice...3 Answers
Myra P.
Lenoir
I found this at my local Dollar General, and gave it a try!! With 2 girl lice can be pure hell!! This spray and let it dry and wash out and comb with the metal comb!! I also love that it has a metal comb the plastic ones suck!! I love it and so do my kids!!
Alexandra M.
Naugatuck, CT
No one ever wants to admit they got lice. Recently, my younger sister got them horribly and unbeknownst to me I got them from her. This product works amazing. I was able to treat my head, my husbands, and both my sons with one bottle and plenty left over just in case. Smells like black licorice which is better than chemicals in my opinion. One application and I am lice free.
Esmeralda C.
Mcallen, TX
A million times recommend this. It kills instantly like it says. You can see the adult lice (louse?🤔) crawling out the hair. I leave it on my kids hair till it dries or since I've seen them actually crawl out the hair I like to make them ware a shower cap when the outbreak is extreme.
Brittany D.
Portageville, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This product is a LIFESAVER! Last year, my girls caught lice three separate times. I was about to shave their beautiful, lustrous hair off when a friend told me about Licefreee spray. I wish I had known about this way sooner; I drenched both my girls' hair with the spray and let it dry, the way the directions say. It killed ALL the bugs, and it was easier to get the nits out as well. Also, the smell was divine- way better than those nasty chemical kits you buy at the store. One treatment of Licefreee and the nasty little devils were gone for good. I will recommend this product to anyone with lice troubles!
Leslie L.
Gilbert, Az
My daughter seems to be easily susceptible to getting live and this time they were super live that just didn't want to die. We had a difficult time getting rid of them and this product really helped in what finally got rid of the issue
Leah S.
IF U HAVE LICE PROBLEMS GET THIS PRODUCT. I use to have to shampoo my hair with rly good live treatment every week. But this makes it so easy. It helps kills and prevents lice.
kerrianne h.
evansville, In
Love love love this stuff every year we buy it for our girls helps keep those bugger's away !! lice is such a pain in the rear we've not gottin it yet thanks yo preventives like this one !!
S B.
This is the best stuff because of the comb. I work at a preschool and lice goes around. I buy the box and never use the shampoo I just use the comb.
Yadaris M.
Bethlehem, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is very effective to kill the kill the lice. The comb is great. I buy mine in Walmart and the price is affordable 100% recommended.
Stephanie G.
Pharr, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great product,I the little comb tops it off since my cousin does have curly hair I absolutely love it. Better if your hair is dry
Crystal R.
Excelsior Springs, MO
Does this really work? My daughter is always getting lice and I need something that can help me with this!
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Who has tried product and does it work?