Licefreee! Non Toxic Head Lice Spray

Instant Head Lice Treatment. Effective in killing lice & eggs. Starts working on contact. Convenient, no rinse formula. No harmful pesticide residue Includes a stainless steel comb Licefreee Spray®: 100% effective metal comb recommended by school nurses and pharmacists. Does not contain harmful pesticides. Patent pending formula kills live and nits through dehydration. Herbal spice scent makes application pleasant for parent and child.

Who has tried product and does it work?
Does this really work? My daughter is always getting lice and I need something that can help me with this!
Start your review of Licefreee! Non Toxic Head Lice Spray!
2 months agoMorristown, TN
This seems to be the only product that works on my daughter anymore. It has a very stromg licorice smell but other than that it is fine. You spray on and let it dry. Thats it. You will want to go back and comb out the nits but I usually do that the next day. No need to shampoo immediately.
a month ago
Purchased at: Walmart
I have a household of 6 so this oprion was very affordable for us when my kids brought buggies home with them for school. In the past we have had issues with other brands not taking care of the issue completely but this and combing did the job. It did leave hair a bit dry but it works so can't really complain too much!
10 months agoNixa, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
Well unfortunately had to find out how this worked recently. This is probably the best I've used. The smell is a little strong but that is the only complaint. Works well only had to treat one time
2 years agoNaugatuck, CT
Licefreee! Non Toxic Head Lice Spray uploaded by Alexandra M.
Licefreee! Non Toxic Head Lice Spray uploaded by Alexandra M.
No one ever wants to admit they got lice. Recently, my younger sister got them horribly and unbeknownst to me I got them from her. This product works amazing. I was able to treat my head, my husbands, and both my sons with one bottle and plenty left over just in case. Smells like black licorice which is better than chemicals in my opinion. One application and I am lice free.
10 months agoFort Worth, TX
Purchased at: CVS
Bought this treatment for head lice and I’m satisfied with product, it’s non-toxic and one easy step. Price is affordable. It’s a spray you put on hair and let it dry out. It does have a smell but it’s nothing you can’t handle, I used it twice and did it did it’s job. Definitely recommend if you have little ones and having this problem!
5 years ago
This product is a LIFESAVER! Last year, my girls caught lice three separate times. I was about to shave their beautiful, lustrous hair off when a friend told me about Licefreee spray. I wish I had known about this way sooner; I drenched both my girls' hair with the spray and let it dry, the way the directions say. It killed ALL the bugs, and it was easier to get the nits out as well. Also, the smell was divine- way better than those nasty chemical kits you buy at the store. One treatment of Licefreee and the nasty little devils were gone for good. I will recommend this product to anyone with lice troubles!
4 years agoGilbert, Az
My daughter seems to be easily susceptible to getting live and this time they were super live that just didn't want to die. We had a difficult time getting rid of them and this product really helped in what finally got rid of the issue
2 years agoMcallen, TX
A million times recommend this. It kills instantly like it says. You can see the adult lice (louse?🤔) crawling out the hair. I leave it on my kids hair till it dries or since I've seen them actually crawl out the hair I like to make them ware a shower cap when the outbreak is extreme.
2 years agoLenoir
I found this at my local Dollar General, and gave it a try!! With 2 girl lice can be pure hell!! This spray and let it dry and wash out and comb with the metal comb!! I also love that it has a metal comb the plastic ones suck!! I love it and so do my kids!!
3 years ago
IF U HAVE LICE PROBLEMS GET THIS PRODUCT. I use to have to shampoo my hair with rly good live treatment every week. But this makes it so easy. It helps kills and prevents lice.