BY LICE SHIELD #12 in Lice Treatments

Repels Head Lice With natural essential oils Gentle for daily use Tangle-free formula The best way to treat lice is to avoid getting them. ; see more...

• I have thought about purchasing this product for my daugh...2 Answers
  • Little kids can use it? 1 Answers
Haley B.
Forest City, NC
I bought this for my kids to use while they are around the family they had gotten lice from the first time. I pray it works.. The smell reminds me of tea tree oil!
andrea a.
Dalton, GA
I had a lot of problems with lice. My step-daughter had a horrible problem with it during school last year and once I got rid of it, this stuff works wonders. It helps so much with keeping the lice away & smells amazing. I would totally recommend to anyone with children in school, because the lice is bad news. To prevent it, this is the way to go. Little expensive but SOOO worth it.
Nicole Y.
Beacon , NY
I sadly had to use this product a couple if years ago . I had a hard time getting rid of those pesky lil suckers , all the chemicals were killing my daughters hair . My mother came across this line of products , and I have to say I'm glad she did. One use on 5 children, problem gone. This product in my opinion is great as a preventive as well. The smell reminds me of citronella , not exactly a favorite smell .... But it worked !
Alice B.
Austin, TX
I had been using this in my daughters hair for months. i did not like the smell or the fact it made her hair so greasy but i thought it would be worth it...until she got lice twice while using it. the shampoo also did not work i had to swap to nix. do not waste your money on this its a scam.
Catherine C.
This stuff is the bomb.com. But for real guys, this stuff WORKS! It's a little on the pricey side considering how small the bottle is but I only used it on my daughter on the days she went to head start. She didn't get head lice ALL year. It smells very strongly like a citrunella candle but the smell is well worth not getting lice. BUY IT!
Tina L.
Bought this to protect my son while at school along with the conditioning spray. The smell is really over whelming. Its the citronella that is so strong. I sprayed the conditioning spraybon his back pack and coat and his blanket and pillow he used for nap at school. He never got lice, but they never had an out break that year. Be careful not to get in child's eyes, it burns worse than regular shampoos.
Mistidawn H.
Brownsville, TX
I recently had a lice incident at home. My son picked them up at church and I freaked, but with all the right products I was prepared. This product is great for guarding the hair from any more lice getting into the hair.
Paige B.
The smell is a little strong but not unpleasant. This shampoo does not treat lice but works as a preventative measure. Works well for my family.
Jamie A.
Westminster, MD
Bought this because of a lice scare at school for my daughter. Hated the smell which lingered for day. Also it didn't condition well at all.
jasmine r.
Reading, PA
I used this product on my daughter and i must say the only bad thing about this is that it has the strongest smell to it.
Brenda D.
Daytona Beach, FL
I have thought about purchasing this product for my daughter who has had lice in the past and want to keep her head clear this school year! but how well does it work? Is it worth the money?
PATRICIA V.