BY LICE SHIELD

Lice Shield® Shampoo & Conditioner.
New.
Repels head lice.
In 1.
With natural essential oils.
Gentle for daily use.
Tangle-free formula.
10 fl oz (295 ml). see more...

• Could this be the culprit to my daughter's dry scalp!?1 Answers
Randii F.
Willis , TX
I buy this for kids when school starts back! I guess it works because we are live free the last 6 years of school! The scent is pretty strong but not horrible! If it keeps lice away I don’t really care what it smells like ;)
Brandy L.
Johnson, VT
This actually did its job. I worked in a kindergarten classroom. Kid got lice, we all went out and bought supplies. A teacher in a different classroom got it so all the adults ran home to wash everything. This stuff started washing out lice within a minute or so of working it through my super long hair. Everyone who bought this went lice free after use. Teachers who didn't? yeeeah.... Has a heavy teatree oil scent, but it isn't super harsh.
Renee P.
Kingman, IN
After one of my children got head lice I bought this and keep it as a staple in my house. Out of 4 children none of them has ever came home with head lice. Love the product but not so much the smell.
Ebony C.
Sylmar, CA
I bought this for my daughter to prevent getting bugs at school and so far it has worked. We have the spray and she's been safe so far. I recommend and I will buy again because I love the results. The scent isn't bad like others and has essential oils.
Danielle C.
Brick, NJ
My boyfriends 2 sisters and mom got lice and I was determined not to get it too. We share brushes and products but with this shampoo I didn’t need to worry!
Megan G.
ROCK FALLS, IL
This stuff works great for repelling lice. We used it on my boyfriend's daughter after a horrible battle to get rid of lice. Haven't had them since.
virginia p.
Carthage, Tx
Could this be the culprit to my daughter's dry scalp!?