Lice Shield Leave In Spray For Lice

With Natural Essential Oils To Help Repel Lice, While Gently Detangling And Conditioning Hair Gentle For Daily Use Conditions &Amp; Detangles Made In Usa

Has anyone tried this. My daughter is starting kindergarten and I'm nervous about lice.
How well does this work?
Is this effective?
Start your review of Lice Shield Leave In Spray For Lice!
19 days agoHawthorne, NJ
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I am a kindergarten teacher and I always keep this repellent spray handy for when news of lice spreads around. It has worked well for many years and I will continue to use. I gave 4 stars because the main active ingredient is citronella oil and my hair smells like a citronella candle when I use it.
2 years agoGrants Pass
Love this product!  If lice are going around this is a great way to keep them off of you and your kids!  If you already have a bad case of lice you may need to get treatment or go to the dr if its super lice.  Met my expectations and will continue to keep a bottle around.  I recommend it to anyone with or without kids!
2 years agoEden, NC
The brand Lice Shield has always been a good brand that we used for our daughter when she accumulated lice from daycare. I purchased this at our local Walmart and it was really affordable. I used this after her treatment before sending her back to daycare. i would definitely reccommend.
2 years agoYork, SC
THIS STUFF WORKS. WITH THE "SUPER LICE" GOING AROUND I WANTED SOME PROTECTION FOR MY DAUGHTERS. I FOUND IT WITH THIS STUFF. WE USE IT DAILY AND NO LICE. THE SMELL IS STRONG BUT IT WORKS!
2 years agoOrem , UT
I've been using this love shield because my daughter got some lice when she started going to preschool and I got so paranoid started using this on EVERYONE at my house and so far so good no one has gotten lice including my daughter who got them from Preschool
2 years agoBrimley, MI
Being a preschool teacher gives me worry about lice every day. This leave in spray is a life saver and I use it every morning before work. It keeps them away and that is all I need!
2 years ago
I purchased this product last year when my daughter started school. She never got lice. I used this every morning before sending her to school! Worked for us. Must buy
3 years agoStatesville, NC
I used this for my daughter after treatment and it kept it away and never came back. Using it alone I'm not sure but after a treatment I had a very good experience.
3 years ago
I'm always so worried about my kids getting lice. With Lice Shield I don't have to worry so much. It does smells a little after using if I blow dry my hair but other than that it isn't too bad. I love that it contains natural essential oils as well.
2 years agoMcallen, TX
I put this on my daughter's hair every morning before school. It has been working great. No outbreaks of lice since we started using it. even after my 3 year old daughter did get lice and she didn't, which I'm still baffled at how my 3 year old got them since she doesn't go to school🤔. I have started using it on my 3 year old since then too. Great product!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
2 years ago
Tara G. 2 years ago
No, I havent tried that but most Moms fear that and their are plenty of products (strong stuff to all natural) that you can try and/or buy. Ive heard of essential oils, light coating of hairspray, buying and using the Nix Shampoo Kit and using it weekly as a precaution (very expensive and I would assume it would stop being effective). As a Mom of 3 plus many many additional kids from running a daycare for 20 years. One of the best things you can do is teach her the importance of NOT using anyone else's combs/brushes hats, headbands, barrettes, etc... But in all honesty lice jump and just sitting next to someone infected can be enough. I FrEaKeD the day a letter came home from kindergarten that said "Someone in your child's class was found to have lice". I ran and bought the special shampoos and sprays for all daycare kids and my own. A few of the daycare kids were also in same school. Let me tell you, besides the work, the money, the panic, etc.. The only thing I did was make all the kids feel guilty and scared. Yep, the only advice I can give you, is buy a box of the stuff and learn what needs to be done if it happens and maybe because you are prepared and eduacated about what to do, You will be the best Mom Ever because of just being prepared and not make your baby girl feel the way I did... Now, that she is grown and we laugh about it now... I'll let her know that hopefully I can let that guilt go now. LOL