LIBRE: the freedom to live everything with excess. The perfume of a strong, bold, free woman experiencing her unqiue, empowered freedom.The first floral lavender.

Is this perfume long wearing? Is it worth the price tag??
I know how expensive this brand can get and personally don't like spending heaps of money on a heavy price tag... how much is the price? Is it worth it?
Quiero saber si me recomiendan esta fragancia ?
Start your review of Libre EDP!
How would you rate this product?
Bedford, TX
Libre EDP uploaded by Brooke M.
This scent is gorgeous. I’m a big fan of the warm floral scents and I mainly pick up the smell of lavender and orange. It does have a musky smell to it. You have to be extremely careful and not spray too much as this is a very, very strong parfum. I can still smell it on my dirty laundry in the hamper. I love that is is such a strong scent as with over parfum/toilettes, I have issues smelling them at all. I will say that even though I like this scent, I feel like it reminds me of a grandmother scent and I would not buy it for myself.
Tucson, AZ
Libre EDP uploaded by Carmen R.
LIBRE. The packaging alone is incredible. I love the lavender and orange blossom notes in the perfume. It's very pleasant and will make you smell so good! People been asking me what fragrance I’m using. You only need a small amount and it last all day. This is my new signature fragrance, I really recommend it. #fragrance #perfume #sephora
Kng Of Prussa, PA
Libre EDP uploaded by Jen F.
I adore this perfume, it's one of my new favorites and is perfect for a fall or winter fragrance! It's rich without being overpowering, mature without being matronly, and it lasts all day. I detect mainly jasmine with a hint of citrus, which dries down to a warm woody floral with a touch of vanilla. For reference, my favorite notes are jasmine, amber, vanilla, and anything woody.
Libre EDP uploaded by April P.
Gifted by Yves Saint Laurent Beauty USA. Starts of strong but the middle tones really soften up the overall scent. There is a versatility with this fragrance that creates a calming mood in the day but can be seductive if the mood is right.
Hampshire, IL
Libre EDP uploaded by Samantha H.
I really enjoyed this scent of this. I definitely get some of the same licorice undertones I expect from YSL poison line in this scent but it's extremely subtle. This is a very nice floral /citrus scent that's not over powering or overly sweet. Definitely going to be a Staple for me. It is VERY long lasting. I swear I could still smell it on myself after showering. And the bottle is just so dang pretty too
Middletown, NY
Libre EDP uploaded by Danielle F.
I personally love this perfume because it's so refreshing, it's strong enough that you smell it for hours but still not overwhelming like other perfumes can be. I love that this scent is a bit sweet but floral. It's not a scent I would normally choose but I was gifted it and I am not at all disappointed. I would happily purchase again!
Aubrey, TX
Libre EDP uploaded by Shanna W.
I absolutely love libe ! The fragrance is classy , sophisticated and beautiful. The bottle is absolutely gorgeous the glass bottle is wrapped in a gold ysl logo with a beautiful black top .
Arlington , TX
Libre EDP uploaded by Francia M.
Purchased at: Sephora
Tengo 2 días con este perfume ! me enamoro. 😍 su empaque es hermoso elegante 💕 y lo imagina en mi vanity ... el perfume es elegante , explosiva al inicio dulce diaria luego del paso de las hora florece y sigue un dulce suave delicioso , su aroma dura de 4 a 6 horas pero vale la pena. su proyeccion es muy alta ese olor tan exquisito , no desentona en ninguna ambiente , ni con frio, ni con calor, para el dia o noche ... es tremenda mente versátil ,. 🥰😍🤩 lo amo....
Westbury, NY
Libre EDP uploaded by Aqsa C.
I. Love. This. Perfume. This stuff is absolutely amazing, it has the absolute irresistible intoxicating qualities of rich lavender with absolute hearts and hints of mandarin orange and just as lovely dry down of vanilla. It’s absolutely beautiful. It has a sense of being both masculine and feminine with a delicious fresh scent that lingers for ours an hours to come. It’s such a beautiful sensible perfume I feel it rivals to many other types as well. This really is a luxurious perfume that truly makes you feel like it.
Pinellas Park, FL
Libre EDP uploaded by Karina D.
Purchased at: Macy's
Love this fragrance I can’t stop wearing this, I wish it last a little be longer when I just spray twice but overall can’t complain. If you spray like 5 or 6 times it last all day, but I got to work early and something is a little to much for be early in the morning. One of my many gems 💎 #perfumejunkie.

126 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...