LIBRE: the freedom to live everything with excess. The perfume of a strong, bold, free woman experiencing her unqiue, empowered freedom.The first floral lavender.

Hey guys! What’s your favorite fall perfume? I’ve been wearing YSL Libre for fall and winter. Any reco? Thank you!
what is the fragrance like ? is it recommended for daily use?
Is this product good? Like does it smell like young people pr for someone older!?
Start your review of Libre EDP!
How would you rate this product?
Victoria L.
Austin
Libre EDP uploaded by Victoria L.
I love this so much! It smells so good it’s sexy, very long lasting. It definitely captures and it is not fruity it’s more dark and potent. I like to mix my perfumes so i mix it with Chanel chance it’s a fire combo!
Rachel B.
Libre EDP uploaded by Rachel B.
Libre EDP uploaded by Rachel B.
I have the mini Libre and travel size. This is popular but for a good 5 star reason. It’s fresh but warm. Refined but youthful somehow. Lavender notes with musk and florals but doesn’t steer into “typical department store” perfume that can be cloying or lacks any unique qualities. This lasts on me. It is beautiful and calming. I say sample it and see if it works with your chemistry. More than likely you will fall in love with it. Libre EDP
Sunkissed A.
North Hills, CA
Libre EDP uploaded by Sunkissed A.
Purchased at: Macy's
I usually use mademoiselle but I decided to try this and I love it. Get it’s and add it to your collection.
Bonnie M.
Libre EDP uploaded by Bonnie M.
Purchased at: Macy's
Absolutely am in love with this smell!!! YSL smells are all absolutely amazing for those who love a good floral and fruity scent like I do. I got a small purse sized sample as a bonus for a purchase I made at Macys.
Joletta  H.
Norwich, CT
Libre EDP uploaded by Joletta  H.
Purchased at: Sephora
Recently got for a Valentines Day Gift and ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! It’s so light & fresh but very long lasting! Definitely is my new go to! I’m actually considering grabbing another one just because and just in case lol! Yves Saint Laurent Libre Eau De Parfum
Sara W.
Green Bay, WI
Purchased at: Sephora
The Yves Saint Laurent Libre Eau De Parfum has been my most recent go to fragrance. I am quite surprised by how much I like this one. Usually I go for more floral fragrances. And while this is a floral fragrance with notes of lavender and jasmine, it is not overly floral or sweet. It also has some Moroccan orange blossom (which in my opinion I feel like this is where I smell a slight vanilla scent) and soft musk which balances this perfume so nicely. Upon first application it can smell a bit bold, however after a few minutes it softens in such a beautiful elegant way. I feel this could be worn year round and the soft florals bring out the fragrances of spring, the Moroccan orange blossom bring about feelings of summer, and the soft musk fragrance reminds me of fall and winter. My husband loves this scent on me. I asked my mom what she though and she said it was nice but it could almost pass as a fragrance for men as it is a very fresh scent. I do agree with that. The packaging is beautiful and stunning with black and gold accents to mimic the very classic YSL bags. All in all I am very happy with this purchase and I would recommend it.
Tia W.
Woodridge, IL
Libre EDP uploaded by Tia W.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is hands down on of my favorite fragrances. I purchased the travel spray in order to try it and I fell in love. It’s a great blind luxury buy. This is a must have in your collection.
Nelson G.
Bronx, NY
Libre EDP uploaded by Nelson G.
Purchased at: Macy's
A beautiful smell, Sweet and floral. It’s citrusy, in fact, I get an orange syrup vibe. My wife’s favorite, with a huge sillage and a nuclear longevity.
Tammie N.
Sanger, CA
Libre EDP uploaded by Tammie N.
Purchased at: Sephora
I am in love with LIBRE! The notes are very seductive yet sensual.This is a fragrance I can wear to work or rock at a club the scent is not overwhelming it has just the right notes of lavender essence, orange blossom, and musk it is a nice floral this has been the perfect parfum to add to my collection. I also love the design and look of the bottle.
Toma A.
Atlanta, GA
Libre EDP uploaded by Toma A.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this Yves Saint Laurent Libre Eau De Parfum. It is bold yet is versatile for both day and night wear. It has a warm, rich note that's not too floral nor musky. I usually prefer fresh scent, but I will definitely be buying this again. Definitely recommend as a premium perfume choice #YSL #YvesSaintLaurent #FavoriteFragrance

195 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Margaret H.
il y a 3 mois
Edom N. il y a 2 mois
I think 'floral lavender' by dossier has a similar scent! and its only $29!!