BeautyFragranceFragrance for HerYves Saint Laurent
Libre By ( Sample 1,2 Ml Spray )new Released 2019

Libre By Yves Saint Laurent ( Sample 1,2 Ml Spray )new Released 2019

WhhAt does this smell like please?
Can u send this to me so I can yry this product out thx u?
Start your review of Libre By Yves Saint Laurent ( Sample 1,2 Ml Spray )new Released 2019!
Marija K.
Durango, CO
Libre By Yves Saint Laurent ( Sample 1,2 Ml Spray )new Released 2019 uploaded by Marija K.
Purchased at: Macy's
I received a small sample from YSL. I was happy to try this perfume. I love it. It is floral fragrance with lavender, orange blossom and musk accord. It is not overpowering. Lasts for few hours. I will get a full size.
Nicole S.
Eatontown, NJ
Libre By Yves Saint Laurent ( Sample 1,2 Ml Spray )new Released 2019 uploaded by Nicole S.
I received a sample of this perfume from SoPost and I'm so happy that I did! This fragrance is heavenly! It has notes of lavender, orange blossom and musk accord. To me it kind if has a powdery finish which I absolutely love! This is such an amazing perfume that lasts a long time, isn't overpowering at all and is such a feminine scent. I absolutely love this fragrance and highly recommend!
Caitlin L.
Libre By Yves Saint Laurent ( Sample 1,2 Ml Spray )new Released 2019 uploaded by Caitlin L.
I got this sample in the mail for free and I actually really like it at first it kind of smells good but not really floral maybe some but not much but more of a sweeter smell to it. I do like it though and and enjoy it and think it would be nice for spring time in my opinion. It smells better to me like 15 mins after you spray it then how it smells right away. It definitely is a perfume that will stay all day which is also one of the best qualities in a perfume. Also love the name and the original bottle looks beautiful
Ashley  D.
Marquette, MI
This perfume has a nice scent to it. Although for me it is a little too strong. I like more of a softer perfume.
Kira C.
Davenport, IA
1,304 reviews
Libre is an absolutely beautiful scent, very sophisticated and modern. The first of its kind, a floral lavender that's breathtaking. I'll be needing the full size asap!
Crystal S.
I got a sample from #sopost and @yslbeauty in exchange for my honest review. I am so glad that I got this sample. The scent is so stunning and I cell in love right away. I bought one already and hope to receive it soon!
Mohanie B.
Troy, MI
I absolutely fell in love with this perfume! I’ve been a long time Lancôme La Vie Est Belle perfume used but this one definitely makes me want to convert. It’s not over powering or too strong. I really like all the different notes in it. Will definitely be buying a full size and add to my rotation.
Global B.
Such a wonderful and unique fragrance. It’s a mature scent. Great for work. Nice for everyday, daytime preferably. Beautiful bottle. Expensive but worth it. Long lasting scent.
beth B.
San Antonio, TX
Libre By Yves Saint Laurent ( Sample 1,2 Ml Spray )new Released 2019 uploaded by beth B.
Yves Saint Laurent Libre is just soo gorgeous scent i cant get over with the soft sweet but subtle flirty scent but classy is just so perfect!
Anahi M.
Modesto, CA
I am so happy for this sample. This scent is very luxurious perfume. The bottle and style is gorgeous. Very sleek and makes you feel like a million bucks. It has a soft floral lavender scent to it. With note of orange blossom, white flower, an ambiguous flower, with boldness, and freshness.