Library of Flowers Willow & Water Eau de Parfum

by Library Of Flowers

Carefully crafted to create a memorable journey through sight and scent. The perfect pick-me-up to nourish the senses and inspire the gardens of the imagination. Cast of Characters Top..........Cut Greens Middle..........Flowering Lotus Bottom..........Watercress 50ml/1.7fl oz

Decorative 1.69 fl oz/50ml glass bottle with wooden box; Fragrance Notes - Top - Cut Greens Middle - Flowering Lotus Bottom - Watercress; Another awesome product created by designer Margot Elena, the maker of Lollia and Love & Toast; Great gift idea for any occasion!; American Small Batch Perfumery

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Library of Flowers Willow & Water Eau de Parfum!
Deena K.
Warren, ME
Library of Flowers Willow & Water Eau de Parfum uploaded by Deena K.
Stunning packaging with a heavy, pretty cap. Light and fresh scent (described as fresh grass and flowering lotus). Perfect spring or summer scent. Nice spritz. Good value. Not my favorite scent from the brand, but still lovely.. Definitely recommend the brand, beautiful products.
Crystal L.
Ridgedale, MO
Beautiful packaging! Scent is fresh and soft. A little goes a long way and lasts through the day. This was my first time using a Library of Flowers product and I'm a fan. At first, I felt like it was a little "granny-ish", but it has grown on me because it pairs so well with my fruity and floral body wash and lotions.
Janice L.
Malden, MA
I love this perfume, it becomes my favourite. The scent is very fresh, like green, floral and water scent. I love to wear it in spring! It definitely makes my day. And I can’t stop smelling myself in the beautiful perfume.
Meredith R.
Marietta, GA
I bought this from a TV promotion with the top scent of "cut greens" appealing to my sensibilities. (I had no idea what flowering lotus or watercress would smell like.) The scent is relatively light, not over-powering and summery. Not my favorite -- but pretty.

Looking for your answer?