Library of Flowers Parfum Crema, Honeycomb

by Library Of Flowers

The Art of Perfume Delivery Reimagined. A triple-scented perfume alternative, the Parfum Crema is a modern interpretation of parfum intended to be worn in place of traditional fragrance. To Enjoy: With three times the fragrance of our Eau de Parfums, a dab (or two!) of Parfum Crema can be worn alone as perfume. For an overall body experience, layer on our extra-moisturizing Coco Butter Handcreme. Cast of Characters: Top: Sugared Fig Middle: Ambrosia Honey Bottom: Royal Bee Blossom 2.5oz / 70.8g

I’d love to hear some experiences from using this... Does it wind up smelling like a geriatric patient or does it hold on to the beautiful Linden scent .... do people flock to you and want to tear your clothes off ... or do people scatter ... or does no one notice ... how long do you notice the scent lasting ... where is the best place to apply it ... how thick is it ... is it better to just buy the spray ... thanks?
Start your review of Library of Flowers Parfum Crema, Honeycomb!
Clarissa R.
Adore! I received this product as a graduation gift and I’m obsessed with it. The crema is so rich yet the product melts right into your skin. It exceeded my expectations with packaging, fragrance that lasts all day and silky soft hands! It’s a purse necessity for me and I carry it wherever I go. Library of Flowers has me hooked on their products because of this. By the way, honeycomb fragrance doesn’t smell just like honey but like fig and floral tones! If you’re intrigued, check it out!
Jessica L.
N Charleston, SC
Library of Flowers Parfum Crema, Honeycomb uploaded by Jessica L.
Smells amazing. Not like honeycomb but more like a country chic kind of smell. Its like a rich creme lotion. I rub it on my legs and arms, it's good for dry skin. The smell will last all day which is great.
Heather C.
Tampa, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
This is literally my favorite hand moisturizer, not only does it actually hydrate your skin, my hands get really dry, so I'm always reapplying creams, but this one left my skin hydrated longer than most., it also leaves a soft sent behind, (I have sensitive skin, and harly ever use lotions with perfumes) but this doesn't cause any irritations whatsoever. Its infused with shea butter cocoa butter and plant based oils, doesn't leave any greasy residue. Definitely reccomend!
Theresa K.
Santa Fe, NM
Sweet as Honey....and Boy do you get more Bee’s with this Honeycomb fragrance by Margot Elena! I have this creamy portion, and I layer it on for a longer- lasting fragrance. It’s kind of thick and expensive to use all over, all the time but still my favorite scent ever.