Library of Flowers Handcreme, Linden

by Library Of Flowers

Divinely creamy. Specially crafted to dissolve quickly into skin, generous amounts of Coco Butter & extra-conditioning Shea Butter deliver deep hydration to parched skin. A replenishing pick-me-up, restorative Macadamia Nut and healing Avocado Oil infuse this unique formula with superior soothing power. Sublimely scented & irresistibly soft: sweet, silky joy is at hand! Cast of Characters: Top: Linden Blossom Middle: Narcissus Bottom: Clover Honey 2.3oz / 64g

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Library of Flowers Handcreme, Linden!
Anne T.
Festus
I love the sweet smell of this lotion, and I love how soft it feels on my skin. It doesn't feel or smell like fragrance, and the cocoa butter is so moisturizing even after the lotion has dried. The only problem I can think of is that the cap comes off pretty easily, so it's spilled into my purse at times.
Lily H.
This is a fantastic hand cream but if you use a little too much then it will be a bit greasy but I use a pea size amount and it keeps my hands moisturized. The scent is very florally but nothing too nauseating. The packaging is the best part. It's very beautiful. Even the box is beautiful!
Meredith R.
Marietta, GA
Now this is my idea of a good hand cream. It has coco butter and moisturizes well, with good staying power. The cream initially feels "tacky" when applied, but within seconds it's absorbed and my hands feel smooth and moisturized! The scent is a light floral and the package -- which has no bearing on the efficacy of the product! -- is pretty. I actually keep the cardboard box on my dresser to hold a spare pair of eyeglasses!
Kelly M.
Naples
Purchased at: Amazon
This is one of the best hand creams that I have ever used. It doesn’t leave your hands feeling greasy, it’s long-lasting, and the fragrance is divine!! Although it’s on the pricey end, the tube is a good size so it lasts forever! Library of Flowers Handcreme, Linden
Lindsey N.
Kansas City
Melts easily into the hands. Light, floral scent. Metal tube can sometimes be troublesome but the product itself is good!
Sandy A.
Huffman, TX
Library of Flowers Handcreme, Linden uploaded by Sandy A.
Beautiful packaging!! Love florals Love pink!! Here is the description!! Coco butter!! Superb hand Cream!!
salma S.
alexandria
the package of this cream is EVERYTHING .. i tried it once from my frirend's cream .. i'm in love with its smell and how it left my hands hydrated and soft as silk ... you have to use a little bit of it only so it doesn't become gressy .. i would love to try it again!

Looking for your answer?