Library of Flowers Handcreme, Field & Flowers

by Library Of Flowers

Divinely creamy. Specially crafted to dissolve quickly into skin, generous amounts of Coco Butter & extra-conditioning Shea Butter deliver deep hydration to parched skin. A replenishing pick-me-up, restorative Macadamia Nut and healing Avocado Oil infuse this unique formula with superior soothing power. Sublimely scented & irresistibly soft: sweet, silky joy is at hand! Cast of Characters: Top: Apricot Middle: Honeyed Blossom Bottom: Wildflowers 2.3oz / 64g

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Library of Flowers Handcreme, Field & Flowers!
Leonore P.
Golden Valley
Library of Flowers Handcreme, Field & Flowers uploaded by Leonore P.
Library of Flowers Handcreme, Field & Flowers uploaded by Leonore P.
I am a huge fan of Margot Elena’s hand lotion. I get really dry hands but I hate the way most hand lotions feel- this is different. It is lush and smooth but also absorbs quickly into my skin making it feel hydrated. Most importantly I don’t feel the lotion afterwards. There is no residue. Field & Flowers is my handcreme I use at work. It’s smell is subtle and floral. Will I buy again? Yes! Although I might try other fragrances from Library of Flowers, just because I like changing things up.
Erica  W.
Columbia, MO
This is one of my favorite Library Of Flowers scents, so I drench myself in this stuff! It is SO moisturizing!

Looking for your answer?