Libman Heavy Duty Scrubber (Set of 2)

by Libman

Surface. Shaped for easy gripping. Long-lasting. Family made since 1896. Try on all heavy duty jobs - grills, grates, cast-iron pots, stove burners, wood and metal lawn furniture, broilers, garden tools, white-wall tires. Made in Mexico.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Libman Heavy Duty Scrubber (Set of 2)!
How would you rate this product?
Bridgeport, CT
Very smart to add the sponge and the scotchbrite in one instead of trying to use one then the next. it helps me so good i can just turn it over to wash the pots easier. easy to use and hold and the sponge does not take much soap to get foamy love this smart move.
Durham, NC
Decorator Expert Level 1
These hold up great and so far are resistant to the mold and mildew sour smell that usually set in very quickly in sponges. I've used this vigorously and never had chunks of sponge come off or the pad unravel. Great product
Decorator Expert Level 4
These are so wonderful for cleaning your dishes or cleaning up spills around the house. I love the double sided pad, great for laundry as well. i can find so many multi-purposes for these.
Great for washing dishes. as it is for tuff jobs around the house, their are also lon lasting but have to change often cause they accumulate a lot of bacteria. but great scrubbers!!
Dallas, TX
I love using these sponges in the kitchen and around the house. The scrubber side is perfect for cleaning those tough spots but gentle enough not to damage what you are cleaning.
These are really helpful. Like the scrubbing side is great for spots that won't come off easily. I really like the gripping part so you can hold the sponge better.
Grand Rapids, MI
These are great for holding on to because their shape won't slip out of your hand. They're also affordable for college students and don't take up too much room in small apartment kitchens.
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love these sponges. Only ones that I use. I don’t like the ones with the handle because I feel like I need a better grip. These get the job done!
Mount vernon
I love using this to wash my dishes they hold up well and doesnt start to tear apart after a long period of time. I love to double side
Estill, SC
Lineman heavy duty scrubber set of two is a must have for the kitchen and in your cleaning tote.they work very well.quite inexpensive.