BY LIBMAN #43 in Cleaning Tools

QUJ1000: Features: -Spray mop-Comes with a scratch free, removable deep cleaning pad-Cleaning pad is machine washable, up to 50 times-No need to purchase disposable cleaning pads-Reduces waste while saving you money-Detachable 18 ounce cleaning solution bottle-Use and refill the bottle with any cleaner you choose-You can even fill the bottle with water for an extra gentle clean-No heavy buckets needed, just grab and go-Self powered solution sprayer has comfort fit trigger-Made in USA. see more...

• Do people who own this think it works better than a traditional m...2 Answers
  • Better than the swiffer?5 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Elizabeth S.
Gordon, TX
My mom purchased this for me and I love it! Wonderful for light cleaning and small spaces. Easy to fill and sprays a long distance. Pads remove quickly and easily for cleaning. Just remove and throw in the washer. Such a wonderful product for when my kids spill a drink on my tile! Worth every penny!!!
Courtney G.
Northport
I love my libman mop ! Reusable pads, just toss in your laundry and done ! No need to go spend more money on pads for your mop ! And it has a tank I can put whatever cleaner I desire ! Love this thing !
Michelle C.
Detroit
I absolutely LOVE this mop. I recently purchased it and I have already saved LOTS of money by not having to buy refills cartridges and mop pads. I also love being able to use my favorite all purpose cleaner and not what typically comes in refill containers.
Vaness E.
This is a good mop and I love how you can spray and direct where you want the spray to go but I really don’t like the replacement. It’s a weird material and I don’t think that that material should be used as a mop. Other than that I like it
Marlen C.
Brownsville, TX
It's great for light cleaning. Cleans the floor pretty efficiently but I don't think it would completely replace your traditional mop. It's great for quick every day cleaning. The spray bottle makes cleaning the floor less annoying since you don't have to haul around a bucket. It's removable so you can easily fill it up with the product of your choosing. It sprays just enough, so you won't have a whole ton of water everywhere. And this mop is also very affordable, which is a huge plus!
Shannon B.
Edmonton , KY
I would be lost without I make my own floor cleaner and this works like a charm couldn't be happier I have told everyone about how handy it is and they have purchased them selves and love it also!!! Great product
Erica D.
Citra, FL
Decorator Expert Level 3
This mop is awful!! It doesn't have enough scrubbing power and I threw it out after a week. It didn't feel as if it was cleaning my floors at all and I don't not recommend this at all! I prefer the traditional libman mop.
Kristy H.
Cabot, AR
I really love this mop. It makes cleaning up spills quick and easy. And if you get multiply reuseable heads you can always have one ready to go. Just throw the dirty mop head in with the towels. And you can use whatever type of cleaner you want to-- which I love as well. The only problem I have had with it is that the head has popped off the handle a couple of times and it was super difficult to get back on!
Jessica F.
This is my favorite mop of all time! We had one at my work and I liked it so much that I bought it for my home. I love that you get to buy your own floor cleaner and can refill it whenever you want, I also like that you don't have to buy a ton of those expensive replacement wipes. The cloth is very easy to clean and lasts so long (over a year strong and haven't had to buy a new one yet!)
Brandi C.
Harvey, LA
I hate lugging around a mop and bucket with every fiber of my being. This makes my least favorite chore (almost) enjoyable. I love the fact that you can use your own cleaning solution. The microfiber pad is durable and does a great job. I have to use a little elbow grease on some spots, but overall this mop is easy to use and is a real lifesaver.
Joshala J.
Better than the swiffer?
Kimberly O.
Lacona, IA
Do people who own this think it works better than a traditional mop and bucket?