BY LIBMAN #89 in Cleaning Tools

Extendable and flexible microfiber fingers duster. The premium microfiber fingers pick up dust and the allergens in it to protect your home from dirt and germs. Easy change cleaning pad. Reaches higher to clean ceilings, entertainment centers and more. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Sarah W.
Mount Orab, OH
This duster is amazing! Perfect for ceilings and corners of your walls and anything that is to high to reach with a regular handheld duster. Definitely recommend, worth the price. The pad and handle are very sturdy and durable, will last!
Shelby B.
Helena, AL
Great for tidying up a room! I love that this one has a long handle to get to the blades of the ceiling fan. Those things get caked with dust, but this duster does wonders! I'm pretty sure these are sold at both Walmart and Target.
Sheree P.
Dunellen, NJ
Libman Dusters are handy gadgets. They reach nooks and crannies and make cleaning a lot easier. They're like an arm extension that makes impossible corners easy to reach.
Lachella C.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I like this duster better than other ones I have tried because it doesn't get the dust eveywhere. It collects dust, without making me sneeze or leaving anything behind
Gabriel A.
I think it's a little big to be healed over your head. But it works great and gets the job done. This is hard for my elderly mother to use; but I use it just fine.
isabel r.
Milwaukee, WI
We have one cause my husband owns a cleaning company and this works excellent it gets all the small places or even behind the computets that we cant reach and it gets out all of those dust bunnies. I love it.
Jessica B.
Brandon, FL
This item is ideal for dusting those hard to reach area'S. At just 5'4", that is very important to me, especially important to clean the fans with.
Kristen M.
Edgar Springs, MO
If your like me this will come in handy😁 I'm so short I can't reach things like top of cabinets, fridge, and ceiling fans✌️️
Molly M.
It's an amazing tool not only it removes dust but makes the area look clean too. Very handy and it's also flexible to use.
Tara S.
Xenia, OH
This item is great for hard to reach places and ceiling fans. it is also great for dusting fake greenery and plants.
Jennifer G.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Does this work good ! Yes or no
Raegan H.
Is this good for window blinds?
Christine  C.
Henderson, NC
Oh my goodness please somebody tell me how this product works for them because I love libman products
Michelle P.
Is the duster removable so it can be washed?