Liberty Orchards, Fruit Delights, 12 oz, 4 pk uploaded by Stephanie J.

BY LIBERTY ORCHARDS

Deliciously Soft Fruit Confections br With Premium Nuts and All-Natural Flavors br Includes Six Delectable Fruit Nut Flavors! Strawberry Walnut 2 Blueberry Almond 1 Peach Walnut 6 Raspberry Pecan 5 Orange Almond 4 Pineapple Macadamia The Story of Liberty Orchards Fine Candies br At the beginning of the 20th century, our founders Mark Balaban and Armen Terstagian arrived in America and made their way to the Vale of Cashmere, in the orchard country of Washington State. There they purchased an apple farm and named it Liberty Orchards in honor of their new homeland. Soon they were producing more apples than they could sell, and had the idea to recreate locoum, a favorite old-world confection, using their surplus fruit and local walnuts. Since then, Liberty Orchards has created a delicious variety of fruit confections, but we still made them much like Mark and Ar see more...

Buy on kmart*
  • "It's so soft that's it's not a gummy candy and yet it makes you think of the consistency of a delightfully delicate gourmet gummy product." in 2 reviews
  • "Some gummies would get stuck in my teeth but these guys not too much." in 1 review
Amy D.
Dowelltown , TN
I absolutely love Liberty Orchards fruit delights candy! It's so soft that's it's not a gummy candy and yet it makes you think of the consistency of a delightfully delicate gourmet gummy product. The light dusting of powdered sugar on the outside gives them just an extra hint of sweetness (and the tell tale sign on my shirt that I've been eating them!). The rest of my family doesn't really like the consistency of the candy, but if it weren't for knowing I shouldn't ingest that much sugar I could sit and eat a whole box of these at a time! I can't say any flavor is my favorite because each one is combined just right with the mixture of nuts and fruit to make them scrumptious!
Stephanie J.
I have thw ones that are tropical fruit dipped in chocolate. They are so good that after buying a few boxes for extra Christmas gifts, I bought two more yesterday for myself.One was a replacemwnt box because I ate someones all up. If he does not hide these, tjey will be gone as well. These are on a fancy box too which also has a chart to tell you which flavor is where! Gotta love that!
kelly p.
Oh boy these are some good candies. I used to eat them all the time when i was little. I saw these at walgreens last week and stocked up on 11 packs of these cuz they're so good, and my whole family seems likethem
Ellen L.
I grew up eating these. Chewy consistency is just right. Some gummies would get stuck in my teeth but these guys not too much. Best thing is they're not too sweet.
Martha A.
Thornton, CO
Love these candy's, went to the company store in Washington, and seen how they are made, was a fun trip. There are a lot of different candies they make.
Karla O.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are so delicious! Great for thw holidays and giving them out for family and friends to enjoy!!!!!