BY LIBERTY DISTRIBUTION

Treat your taste buds to thick delicious chunks of gourmet liquorice made in the traditional ways like in the land down under. This Australian-style licorice is soft chewy and full of flavor. Simply put it's the ultimate gourmet liquorice experience. With a variety of wonderful flavors to choose from Wiley Wallaby has the taste everyone will enjoy! Features Item Weight - 0.62 lbs. Capacity - 10 oz. Liquorice Black see more...

Hayden P.
Olathe, KS
Black licorice is one of my favorite candies and so my boyfriend picked this up from the dollar store to surprise me. Unfortunately when I tried it the texture through me off completely. It’s not the typical black licorice texture and it made me feel somewhat sick. The flavor was almost there. I just was very disappointed. :((
Shelby K.
Minneapolis, MN
SO GOOD! They are a little expensive, but they are awesome. You either love them or you hate them though. Not a typical licorice flavor, but I really like it and the texture.

back