Liberty Creek Pinot Noir uploaded by Amandađź’‹ M.

BY LIBERTY CREEK

Amandađź’‹ M.
Secaucus , NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I usually drink liberty creek sweet red it’s really amazing affordable great with pasta well really anything and it taste so good and you feel it pretty quick too I am going to buy again i usually always go and get another bottle
Heather J.
Sanger, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Omg this wine is awful. The Cabernet Sauvignon tastes like cat piss smells. I knew better than to buy cheap won’t but I was looking for something quick at the convenient store. Never again. If I could give it ZERO stars I would
Angel M.
El Paso, TX
The price point on this wine is aaesome! For six bucks you can get a decent size bottle. The wine is really smooth and sweet and taste just as good as a expensive wine.
Julianne E.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Garbage wine. It's cheap for a reason!! Don't throw away your money. If your that desperate to get drunk, buy 151, it'll get the job done with one shot and you can save your money and taste buds.
Rebecca C.
Charlotte, NC
One of my favorite go to brands. The price for the big bottle is only around $7 in my local grocery store. I love the Pinot Noir and the Cabernet. Very good, inexpensive wines!
Brianne Y.
Oyster bay, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Liberty creek wine is definitely one of my favorite brands. The Pinot noir is very smooth and tastes amazing for an inexpensive brand
Ashley D.
Miami, OK
I have tried wine before and didn't really like it too much. I think I would prefer a sweet wine rather than something bitter.
Lori E.
Great taste and reasonably priced. This brand has a good reputation. Pino is my choice in wine and will definitely repurchase.
Dannielle H.
Etters, PA
Pinot noir is one of my favorites. It is such a rich and flavorful wine! This brand is inexpensive so that Is even better
Elissa M.
This may be cheap wine, but it is the best wine that I ever have! Whenever we need wine, this is the brand we always get.
Ashley D.
Miami, OK
I have tried wine before and found it not to my liking. What would you suggest for a great tasting wine?
Jamie S.