Liberty Bottleworks, Straight Up Water Bottle, Standard [Night, 24-Ounce] uploaded by Heidi H.

BY LIBERTY BOTTLEWORKS

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Review (1)
Meghan P.
Carabaset Vly, ME
I love water bottles. So much. I have managed to make them sort of an accessory, so depending on what I'm doing I'll choose a water bottle that matches. Workouts, work, hiking, biking I have them all. I received this Liberty Bottleworks as a freebie and I'm finding that I'm grabbing it for more occasions.

Mine came with a sippy top, and that includes a straw inside. What makes this different? I don't have to throw my head back in meetings or squirt out of a bottle and make weird noises. I can flip the top, take a sip and close it up. All without drawing attention to myself or having a risk of spilling.

The bottle it self is sleek and minimalist. A wide mouth leads to easy cleaning. I really like this water bottle.