Liberté® Yogurt Perfection Lemon

by Liberté

Liberte® Yogurt Perfection Lemon.

This is one of the best yogurts that I have ever had in my life. I love the texture, it is creamy, tasty, and delicious. It is hard to find in all groceries stores . I found at Albertsons but I believe Ralph's has them too of you love yogurt you definitely need to try Libertyville Yogurt. The caramel and coconut flavors are to die for!
Start your review of Liberté® Yogurt Perfection Lemon!
Theresa F.
Dayton, OH
Yes I you wanna do we need a lunch break tomorrow morning I have to work at lunch wanna do
savannah H.
I’d hardly call this a simple yogurt as it feels as if you’re eating an expensive dessert. The citrus mixed with the creamy yogurt is incredible.
Drea V.
Phoenix, AZ
Absolutely love the texture of this yogurt. Perfectly captured lemon taste. One of my all time favorites. Isn’t carried by most grocery stores so can’t buy it all the time but when I do come across it, you better believe it’s in my basket
Diana B.
Victorville, CA
This yogurt is a delicious dessert option! I love it and the taste is so much like a cream pie you won't believe it. One of my favorite yogurt brands and they have alot of wonderful flavors to choose from.
Sarah M.
The absolute best lemon yogurt. It’s such an amazing texture and has just the right amount of lemon flavor. Great value and my top choice in comparison to similar products. I definitely recommend!
Annarosa W.
Kalamazoo, MI
This is my absolute favorite yogurt. If it was just a tad less expensive it would be my go to! It's got a smooth texture (I prefer smooth over greek), was not runny at all, and the lemon was perfect and not overpowering. It was perfect to mix with granola and is vital part of my snacks or breakfast.
Anita T.
This yogurt is the best I've ever tried and I am absolutely okay with that. It reminds me of homemade Vietnamese yogurt. It's not too sweet nor tart. It's just right. The consistency is thin but not soupy. It's just right. The fruit at the bottom is just right. Everything is just right.
emmily dayanna R.
Medley, FL
The perfect amount of citrus with a smooth texture of yogurt is very rich, besides being a yogurt made without refined sugar and preservatives , is an excellent option to supplement the daily diet I recommend is a yogurt that feels very natural taste is very similar to lemon pie is quite affordable price
Laurl S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This is the best yogurt to me! Nice bright lemon flavor. The flavors is the gel on the bottom, there is a bit of lemon pulp in the gel, but it is nicely sweet. I have tried most of the flavors, but this one feels like a dessert! I like to have it with a graham cracker and pretend it's pie!
Pandora H.
Edgewater, NJ
We love Liberte yogurt. The lemon and coconut flavors are standouts. Super creamy and sweet, it's a great option for dessert.