Food & SnacksDairy ProductsYogurtLiberté
Liberte Organic Yogurt, Baja Strawberry Whole Milk Yogurt, 55 oz Cup

by Liberté

Liberte Baja Strawberry Organic Whole Milk Yogurt. We passionately craft our yogurt using only the finest ingredients from around the world. Strawberries aren't true berries because their seeds are on the outside. Technically, each seed is its own berry. Meta!

Is the strawberry anyone else's favorite flavor?
Start your review of Liberte Organic Yogurt, Baja Strawberry Whole Milk Yogurt, 5.5 oz Cup!
Caitlyn E.
Randleman, NC
Liberte Organic Yogurt, Baja Strawberry Whole Milk Yogurt, 5.5 oz Cup uploaded by Caitlyn E.
I like this yogurt way more than Yoplait. It's very thick and creamy. You can actually taste the milk in it. I love that it's organic and it's the first ever organic food I have had. This yogurt is really expensive. It's almost $2 for a single 5.5oz cup. I will only buy this yogurt if fI can get it either free or super cheap because of the price. The flavor is great. The strawberries don't taste artificial at all.
Daisy M.
Woodstock, NY
Liberté yogurts are my guilty pleasure. They are full fat and soooo creamy and delicious! It’s perfect for dessert. My favorite is the Lavender flavor! When the Lavender variety is in stores I bring them home by the case! My only problem with this yogurt is that it comes in plastic.
Sàde B.
Oklahoma City, OK
1,547 reviews
Kaif K.
Carmel, IN
I love the thick creaminess of the Liberte yoghurt. The strawberry one is a great one as everyone in the family likes the flavour. It's not too sweet. Which is good. Would buy it again for sure and would recommend it to others
Amanda K.
Erie, PA
Stop what you're doing right now and go buy this yogurt. Seriously, it's that good. Now, it is not your average low-fat diety yogurt...this is the real deal. It's 18% of your daily fat. But it's the best yogurt I've ever had and it's way more like eating a treat than a healthy snack!
Hayley W.
Lexington, KY
Coming from someone who loves yogurt but hates the texture, Liberte is the best yogurt that gives me yogurt flavor with less of the yogurt texture and the fruit addition is delicious. I find myself hoarding the strawberries to save until the end!
Emmy C.
These yogurts are so yummy! They make you feel good and are filling without that heavy and too-rich feeling. I love this flavor!
Christina F.
Macomb, Mi
This is a really good yogurt, I really like it even though it's a bit rich . I could eat one of these instead of a bowl of ice cream and be satisfied. Will keep buying these
Tori C.
Canandaigua, NY
I love the taste and how healthy it is and the different kinds of flavors they have and how cheap and you cAn get them anywhere
Allison P.
Amazing strawberry flavor. Will repurchase. Tastes like real strawberries. Nice smooth trade. Bought this at whole foods near me. Very convenient. Easy packaging. Can't wait to buy again. Love this brand.