BY LIBERTÉ

Since 1939, Liberte has been inspired by the desire to explore the world. Honoring their journey from Russia to French Canada, our founders named their small dairy farm Liberte—and began their mission to craft premium dairy products unlike any other. Their work continues today, as we tirelessly work to craft the finest-quality yogurt. Yet we never forget our history, and are driven by our founders' dedication to quality ingredients and distinguished flavors.

Sepi Z.
Yum!!!! These were brought to my work for us to try out and they were delicious! I have purchased them since. Because of the use of ORGANIC whole milk, it’s so creamy yet the hint of vanilla really brings it all together. It’s so delicious with granola or pumpkin seeds or a little bit of diced fruit!! The best part is the small list of ingredients, unlike many other yogurt brands.
Grace B.
Delicious and creamy with granola and fruit for breakfast or even by itself! Vanilla taste is subtle yet there so it can be paired with lots as part of a healthy filli meal! It is affordable and I would definitely buy it again!
Rachel B.
This is one of the very best vanilla yogurts I have ever had. It is so delicious, rich, and creamy, it's almost like eating dessert. 10/10 I would recommend it to anyone!!
Kelsey M.
North Babylon, NY
The first time I tried this i almost died and went straight to heaven. It's creamy but not watery. It's a strong vanilla taste without being overbearing. For the longest time I was buy from competitors. Until this which I jut happen to grab because it was vanilla. I'll forever be glad I got it!!
Stephanie R.
Richmond Hill, ON
My one year old LOVES this stuff and it's our go to snack! It has a delicious creamy consistency and a high protein content which I love. I'm a repeat customer of this stuff and will continue to buy it over and over.
Heather T.
This yogurt is a dream, but to be clear it’s mor of a dessert vs. a breakfast. It is triple cream with full flavor and is everything yogurt should be. A little pricey, so definitely and indulgence.
Shannon R.
Ayer, MA
Our family loves liberate yogurt. We aren't able to find in at our local grocery store so every time we visit family in Canada we are always sure to stop at the grocery store for some. We particularly enjoyed their vanilla flavors. Not too sweet and the perfect amount of creaminess. Not artificial tasting either
Valerie N.
Jaffrey, NH
I love this yogurt. It's so rich and tastes so delicious. I buy it constantly and always have it in my fridge. It's so creamy and you really taste the vanilla. I would highly recommend it to anyone that likes a luxury yogurt!
Norma Ms Jai H.
Philadelphia, PA
MN y favorite flavor I wish all stores sold these I froze mine and had frozen yogurt and it was the absolutely the best tasting you Gary I have ever eaten
Tabarek A.
El cajon
I'm in love that smooth test of yogurt who really don't like yogurt specially when it healthy for you and your body and some have no sugar!