Liberté® Nicaraguan Coffee Bean Organic Whole Milk Yogurt uploaded by Stacey H.

BY LIBERTÉ

The organic, direct trade coffee beans used to make this limited batch yogurt come from a Nicaraguan family farm. They blend beautifully with our creamy, whole milk yogurt.

Amanda E.
Absolutely bomb! I am not a yogurt eater- well, at least not willingly- except when it comes to Liberte. And this flavor specifically is now my favorite..hope it sticks around. Rich and creamy, and BAM coffee flavor, like in your face real actual coffee flavor. Delish.
Stacey H.
New York
Love it great flavor not too sweet best cold - i usually buy the coconut but this time I tried something new at stop and shop and really liked it / I am yet to find a liberte flavor that I don’t like highly recommend
Angelina T.
W Bloomfield, MI
this product is great! it looks great on me and is reasonable price. the packaging was great! it met all my expectations. this was my first time using it and i loved it. i definitely recommend it to others!
Ala S.
Found this product at my local 99cents store. It was organic and Soo delicious. Couldn't find any more at any other stores. Probably because it was a limited batch.
Rebecca S.
TALCOTT, West Virginia
I love almost anything coffee flavored, but this yogurt is a step above. It is smooth and creamy. It has a great flavor. I definitely recommend it!
Tammie W.
Hillsboro
I honestly didn't have my hopes up, but this product is very tasty! I always find good coupons too use, so it isn't expensive.
Jennifer B.
Racine, WI
i had this once and its good and if you love coffee then you will love it as well and its just as good as other products
carey b.
it is very creamy and the coffee flavor is not too strong its perfect. just the right balance. its definetly my fave
Ronna H.
Monroeville
Coffee flavor doesn't cover the sour of the yogurt. Texture of the yogurt is good. Needs a more intense flavor .
Dulce H.
Goodyear, AZ
This milk taste so good & knowimg it will do u good is also a very satisfying feeling. Totally afforadable .