Food & SnacksDairy ProductsYogurtLiberté
Liberté Mediterranee Yogurt Wild Blueberry

Liberté® Mediterranee Yogurt Wild Blueberry

by Liberté

Liberte® Wild Blueberry Mediterranee® Yogurt.

Yogurt perfection.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Liberté® Mediterranee Yogurt Wild Blueberry!
How would you rate this product?
Daphne W.
Tacoma, WA
This is super rich and super creamy and very thick. The fruit is on the bottom, so you have to mix it up. This is very delicious, but probably very high in fat content. Definitely dessert like!!
Shoshi R.
Laguna Hills, CA
Great Blueberry flavor and such a creamy creamy taste it it’s a definite five product star to me! This is a Premium Product yogurt for sure
Amanda H.
Woodland, CA
Very delicious, tastes like a dessert! It’s like a smooth custard, so yummy! I highly recommend.
Daphne W.
Tacoma, WA
This is like eating berries and the best tasting cream you have ever had. It's simply amazing for your taste buds. I get it as a treat to myself.
Katja W.
Tampa, FL
Purchased at: Publix
I personally like Mediterranean style better than Greek style yogurt. I find that Greek is a bit tart. The Medstyle has a nice creaminess to it. The fruit always tastes amazing in this brand too!
Kristin C.
Hartford, WI
Great blueberry flavor with real blueberries. Delicious, creamy and perfectly smooth texture. One of my staple flavors.
Angela M.
Clarksville, TN
This is one of my favorite yogurt of all time. Besides the coconut the blueberry is delicious. I'm not sure if its because of the flavor or the actual yogurt but it is smooth and sweet and yummy.
Martha Z.
Clinton Twp, MI
All of the variations of these yogurts are really good. I bought this brand at Meijer to try. I bought blueberry and it really tasted good it didn't taste artificial. I would buy it again and the other flavors are good too . Going to try the yogurt cups next
JoAnne P.
Mount Bethel, PA
Love this yogurt. Very creamy. Taste like heaven. Good value Worth the price cost a bit more than regular yogurt.
Brittany C.
Hawesville, KY
Great taste and texture. The flavor is amazing and you can just taste how good it is for you and the fact that the quality of ingredients is important to the company.

Looking for your answer?