Liberté® Mediterranee Yogurt Strawberry uploaded by Leah K.

BY LIBERTÉ

Liberte® Mediterranee® Strawberry Yogurt.

Yogurt perfection.

• I am having trouble finding this item now I used to see i...1 Answers
Avi c.
united states
Liberté resientemente descubri este yogurt y es demaciado rico cremosito con sabor dulce pero sin Exajerar perfecto para mi paladar y es totalmente organico tienen muchos sabores la fruta biene al fondo cuando lo rebuelves los sabores se unen y hacen que en tu boca se aga una explocion yuum !! El embase donde yo vivo es como triangular y cuesta $1.25 aprox yo batalle para encontrarlo no en todas las tiendas lo tienen al final en un walmart lo encontre . Pero no en todos lo tenian
Eniko F.
Liberté used to be my favorite yogurt a few years ago. Unfortunately I can not find it in stores anymore. It was super creamy and fruity and the lid always had some motivational saying
Jessica L.
New York
I love this yogurt because this company doesnt go for the basic flavors. Instead of regular strawberries they went for Mediterranean strawberries and it tastes absolutely amazing
Emma A.
Lancaster, PA
Soooo amazing!!! All the strawberry stuff is down at the bottom so you have to mix it but it’s not super fattening and bad for you but it seriously tastes like a dessert!!!
Angela A.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is also one of my favourite yogurt which I prefer to take everyday.its a part of my daily life routine. I like to take it with granola or sometimes plain as it is.
Great taste.
Recommend to others too.
Robin C.
Atlanta
I love Liberte yogurt! The texture is so smooth and creamy. The flavor is amazing. It tastes like real fruit and not fake flavoring. I eat several of these each week. It’s a good price for the size. Everyone should try it!
Nicole G.
Lakeland
I really like the taste of the strawberry however not as much as the lemon. I find this brand to be very smooth. I also love that is doesn’t have that fake sugar aftertaste that some yogurts do.
Jennifer P.
Brampton
Very creamy with a very nice flavour.
I find that this is one of the best yogurt's out there right now.
If this is available I will buy it over other yogurt.
Marlie G.
Miami Beach , FL
This is my FAVORITE yoghurt of all times! It tastes like it came from heaven. Probably gives you a sugar rush as it has a lot of sugar in it but it is worth it because it tastes amazing. I love all the flavors so far. Favorite one is strawberry and coconut! This is definitely a must-have. You MUST have this yoghurt on your fridge!
Farrah F.
I love all the different flavors Liberte has to offer, but strawberry is probably my favorite of the bunch! It isn't quite my favorite brand due to the fact that it has more sugar and less protein, but it does taste amazing, so I tend to get this as a treat when I can find it at my local grocery store!
Tiffany C.
Phoenix, AZ
I am having trouble finding this item now I used to see it in whole foods but not the Mediterranean ones 😩😩😩 help! Where can I find it?