Food & SnacksDairyYogurtLiberté
Liberté Mediterranee Yogurt Strawberry

Liberté® Mediterranee Yogurt Strawberry

by Liberté

Liberte® Mediterranee® Strawberry Yogurt.

Yogurt perfection.

How does this differ from the regular strawberry? I’ve not seen the Mediterranean version at the grocery store.
I am having trouble finding this item now I used to see it in whole foods but not the Mediterranean ones 😩😩😩 help! Where can I find it?
Start your review of Liberté® Mediterranee Yogurt Strawberry!
Leah K.
akron, OH
Liberté® Mediterranee Yogurt Strawberry uploaded by Leah K.
This is the best, creamiest, flavorful yogurt. All of the flavors are great but this one and the caramel are the best. It's usually on sale at Giant Eagle so definitely try it out!
Daphne W.
Tacoma, WA
This is super rich and super creamy and very thick. The fruit is on the bottom, so you have to mix it up. This is very delicious, but probably very high in fat content. Definitely dessert like!!
Kim B.
Skaneateles, NY
You have died and gone to heaven when eating this yoghurt! It's a great value and the taste is sublime....if you've been to europe..this is the stuff they get to eat!! NONE of that LIGHT or LOWFAT crap..it's pure bliss. Whole milk is healthier too! But yeah, it's the best yogurt ever!!!
Misty H.
Paducah, Ky
I love this product, it taste like cheesecake, I was not aware that you had to mix it up first. It's a little pricey but its a great splurge
Charlotte R.
Buffalo, NY
This is the best yogurt I’ve ever had. The fat adds such an incredible flavor and texture that other yogurts lack.
tori C.
Middleboro, MA
This is my all time favorite yogurt. It is very smooth and creamy and has strawberry at the bottom
Anja M.
New Brockton, AL
One of the best yoghurts thee is. Smooth texture and creamy. It tastes delicious!Liberté® Mediterranee Yogurt Strawberry. Give it a try, I can only recommend it.
Heather P.
San Antonio, TX
i love the texture and how these are not overly sweet like Yoplait. I just wish they expanded their flavors.
Angela A.
Lasalle, QC
Purchased at: Walmart
This is also one of my favourite yogurt which I prefer to take everyday.its a part of my daily life routine. I like to take it with granola or sometimes plain as it is. Great taste. Recommend to others too.
Eniko F.
Liberté used to be my favorite yogurt a few years ago. Unfortunately I can not find it in stores anymore. It was super creamy and fruity and the lid always had some motivational saying