Liberté® Mediterranee Yogurt Blackberry uploaded by Troy A.

BY LIBERTÉ

Liberté® Blackberry Méditerranée® Yogurt.

Yogurt perfection.

Hannah S.
Pleasant Hill , CA
This yogurt tastes so good! I love it! It’s pretty fatty but personally I don’t care about that! My theory is the fat is what makes it so good! It’s one of the few yogurts...or only yogurt that I like! Lol. You should totally give it a try! My family is hooked on it too! Yum!😋😋
Halia S.
Clyattville
This one and the peach passion fruit one are my favorite flavors of Liberté yogurt. They are very thick and creamy and taste sort of like cream cheese. This is my favorite flavor, so I recommend it the most.
Yesenia M.
San Clemente, CA
This yougurt is amazing. The flavors are so rich and creamy, the berries in it taste fresh, not like preservatives like other yougurts. I personally don’t eat yougurt because i don’t like it, this however is my exception. It amazing
Autumn M.
Frankfort, KY
Liberte yogurt basically tastes like ice cream for breakfast! It is so creamy and delicious. The price point is a little higher than other yogurts I like, but the flavors are great and I’ll pick it up if there’s a sale.
🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕 C.
Oceanside, CA
Creamy, smooth and thicker in consistency that’s traditional yogurt. All that coupled with juicy fruits, the yogurts are a great protein rich and healthy snack that even kids enjoy.
Mariah K.
Indianapolis
BEST. YOGURT. EVER. Wow. I have been purchasing Liberte Yogurt for years. For a while, there were no stores in my area that carried it so I would have to speak to the managers of these stores and put in a product request just so I could have this yogurt! Seriously, it is that good! Now Liberte is part of my weekly essentials!
Melissa S.
This brand is great. I have never had a yogurt from them that was not ultra smooth! Somehow they combine just the right amount of sweet with just the perfect tang. Now Greek yogurt is better than regular yogurt, in my opinion, anyway, but this stuff is a step above!
Pei S.
Austin, TX
One of my most favorite flavors! I’m a huge fan of all things blackberry so it’s no surprise this one became a quick favorite. It’s the perfect portion with the perfect amount of sweet. I love that it’s readily available at my local HEB so I can add it to my grocery list every week!
STEPHANIE P.
Denver, CO
Blackberry is so good for you rich in vitamins and antioxidants. Add some yogurt for probiotics and you have a healthy and delicious snack. Great for your skin and digestive system. It’s also really affordable at your local supermarket.
Daphne W.
Willoughby, OH
This is super rich and super creamy and very thick. The fruit is on the bottom, so you have to mix it up. This is very delicious, but probably very high in fat content. Definitely dessert like!!