Food & SnacksDairy ProductsYogurtLiberté
Liberté Mediterranee Rich & Creamy Yogurt Coconut

Liberté® Mediterranee Rich & Creamy Yogurt Coconut

by Liberté

Liberte® Mediterranee Rich & Creamy Coconut Yogurt.

What your favorite Liberte yogurt flavor??
Can someone with a lactose intolerance try this? I've heard sometimes you can have yogurt or certain cheeses don't aggravate it but anyone have a positive experience? The ingridient list looks clean for the most part.
Start your review of Liberté® Mediterranee Rich & Creamy Yogurt Coconut!
Missy W.
Vance, Al
This is hands down the best yogurt I've tasted in my life. The bits of coconut provide a nice texture and bit of flavor that's not overpowering. I wish more stores carried it.
savannah H.
This yogurt is divine. The coconut puree rests at the bottom of the cup filled with rich, creamy yogurt. Heaven.
Debbie W.
Tampa, FL
Purchased at: Publix
This yogurt is literally like dessert! It’s SO creamy and decadent and the coconut in it is real- not an artificial flavoring.
Courtney J.
Ingalls, IN
This is the best yogurt I've ever eaten. Ever. The taste is spectacular! The yogurt is rich and extra creamy with a coconut cream at the bottom. I shake mine before I peel the lid off and the two mix effortlessly. The coconut creaminess is sweet and flavorful, without being overpower. I regularly choose Liberte yogurts over ice cream. It's that good! They are more expensive than most other yogurt brands, but they are absolutely worth the extra money. The quality is amazing and you'll love the taste. I've tried several different flavors and I've never been disappointed. I highly recommend this yogurt!
Chelsea D.
Roopville, GA
I absolutely love yogurt and love coconut. This yogurt is the best of both worlds. It is rich and creamy, full of coconut flavor. It does have a good bit of sugar, as most yogurts do..but overall a really great coconut yogurt. I have enjoyed all flavors I have purchased of Liberte yogurt so far.
Gabrielle M.
MILFORD, MI
TO DIE FOR!!!!! This is one of the most difficult go to items to get my hands on. The secret of how amazing this is got out and now everyone waits for the guy who stocks dairy to bring these out and if you aren't there they are gone within minutes and for good reason. They are so creamy and taste so good they have to be bad for you. They have little pieces of coconut in it and ugh, I seriously could eat like 4 containers of this stuff in one sitting it's so good. I wish I could get it all the time and keep my fridge stocked. The lemon one and strawberry are amazing too!
Genevieve L.
Wayne, PA
Purchased this yogurt because I love everything coconut and it was on sale. I'm not a huge yogurt fan, so much to my surprised I loved this stuff. It is so rich and creamy and perfectly sweetened. I only knocked it down one star because of the amount of calories. I have learned with anything coconut it comes with many calories, so I only found myself eating half. Will buy again when it is on sale.
Karla W.
All I have to say is oh my goodness! this stuff is so creamy and so absolutely tasty!!! I but this when I want to indulge and feel like I'm still being good. I've even considered freezing it and eating it as frozen yogurt because it's just that good! If you haven't tried this yet, you should do yourself a favor and go buy one. You're welcome.
Keri W.
Pearland , TX
Best coconut yogurt on the planet. Tastes more like a desert and the consistency is second to none. Creamy, sweet and thick.
Yesenia M.
San Clemente, CA
Best yogurt ever. I usually don’t eat yogurt but this one is soo good. It tastes very much like coconut and is sweet, creamy and delicious. All the yogurt flavors from this company are just delicious