Liberté® Mediterranee® Peach & Passion Fruit Yogurt uploaded by Sanaa R.Liberté® Mediterranee® Peach & Passion Fruit Yogurt uploaded by Julieth S.

BY LIBERTÉ

The attention we pay when crafting our sumptuous Peach & Passion Fruit yogurt is apparent in each spoonful. It begins with our choice of ingredients. The whole milk and cream we select create an indulgently silky texture. The live, active cultures add a layer of deep flavor that is punctuated with bold, real fruit. And as you should expect, we refrain from adding gelatin, sugar substitutes or preservatives.

Michael J.
Michael J.
Bennington, VT
Liberte is pretty much my cheat yogurt that I eat when I've done my two workouts for the day. It's a little higher in calories, but man, this yogurt tastes like ice cream; it's so good. Peach & Passion Fruit is one of my favorites, also lemon and coconut; these are definitely worth a try!
Jerusha F.
Jerusha F.
Atlanta, GA
OMG I love Liberte yogurt! It is so creamy and rich. It is much richer than your average yogurt and is not low fat, so I would not consider it as healthy. But it is really delicious and if you are active I think it's okay to eat. I would recommend! It could even be dessert !
Sue W.
Sue W.
These yogurts are addictive. I'm not sure if it is because they contain whole milk, but every single variety is rich and creamy in flavor. I am always sad when I get to the bottom. It reminds me of savory cream candy, which may not be great nutritionally but delicious.
Alina B.
Alina B.
Brooklyn, NY
Love love love how delicious, thick and creamy this yogurt is. It is very sweet, however, and the fat content is pretty high. I wish I could eat it more often but as I watch both, fat and sugar content in my diet, eating this yogurt becomes a challenge.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Wildomar , CA
Liberte peach and passion fruit yogurt is incredible. The yogurt has just the program amount of sweetness and creaminess to compliment the slightly jelly and tart fruit on the bottom. Plus, the passion fruit mango combination is perfectly proportioned!
Sophia S.
Sophia S.
I always buy these yogurts from my local store. It is a good price and the flavor is spot on and superb. the yogurt is so creamy and delicious. I would buy this over other brands. I am satisfied with this purchase and i would buy it again always yes
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
Passion fruit anything is so hard to find in the US so every time I see this yogurt it makes me happy. Plus it tastes really good. Liberte is on the thicker side so that's a personal preference thing. I happen to really like it so these are awesome.
Talore B.
Talore B.
Waldorf, MD
Ok I never tried this one but I couldn't find the one that I love which is coconut! Yesssssss get the coconut! It has mild flakes in it and it's absolutely amazing! My new favorite yogurt for sure . Love love love it
Irina M.
Irina M.
This is much richer and creamier than the usual yogurts I find in the grocery store. It's not *quite* as good as the Noosa and I do with there was a greater flavor range, but it's a pretty great yogurt.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Merritt Is, FL
I like the texture of this yogurt. I love peach flavored anything so that was appealing although I was hesitant due to the passion fruit but it was good. A bit overprice.d