Liberté® Mediterranee® Peach & Passion Fruit Yogurt uploaded by Sanaa R.Liberté® Mediterranee® Peach & Passion Fruit Yogurt uploaded by Julieth S.

BY LIBERTÉ

The attention we pay when crafting our sumptuous Peach & Passion Fruit yogurt is apparent in each spoonful. It begins with our choice of ingredients. The whole milk and cream we select create an indulgently silky texture. The live, active cultures add a layer of deep flavor that is punctuated with bold, real fruit. And as you should expect, we refrain from adding gelatin, sugar substitutes or preservatives.

Halia S.
Clyattville
These yogurts are delicious! I love peaches so this is one of my favorites! They taste a lot like cream cheese which isn’t bad. They are pricier than most yogurts but they taste very good. I recommend these yogurts!
Allison M.
Delicious! Expensive, but the flavor is top notch and it's comforting to be able to read and understand all the ingredients that are in it. Definitely worth the investment, be sure to look for coupons!
Charity M.
This is my FAVORITE yogurt! Wonderful tart and tangy flavor to the yogurt and not too sweet!  It's a little more expensive than I'm used to with yogurt, but it goes on sale regularly and it's worth every penny. Highly recommend!
Morgan W.
Stonington, ME
YUMMY! I originally only purchased this product because I had coupons for it, but I buy it regularly now! It tastes so good and is a really decent price so I love it!
Tara S.
Marietta , GA
I love a great peach yogurt. This product is no exception, the peach flavor is superb with just the right amount of tang. It's almost as sweet and sour effect. This yogurt is a little more expensive than some of the others on the market, but I find the quality to be quite nice, and a good value overall.
Fallon S.
I have tried and love all liberté yogurts, but peach passion fruit is a treat! My loval store does not always have this flavor, but it is my favorite! The fruit compote at the bottom is awsome, its sold in the health foods section and is there rightfully so, and few yogurts compair! Its also not greek yogurt!!! That makes me quite happy
Jeanne L.
This yogurt is really good! A weight loss hack I found super useful was substituting a bowl of ice cream, for a bowl of yogurt! Since they are similar in appearance, you can trick your mind into thinking you're eating ice cream! I love yogurt for Liberte and I always buy a pack of two tubs when I go to Costco!
Sue W.
These yogurts are addictive. I'm not sure if it is because they contain whole milk, but every single variety is rich and creamy in flavor. I am always sad when I get to the bottom. It reminds me of savory cream candy, which may not be great nutritionally but delicious.
Jourdan P.
Seriously good yogurt. It's un colored natural yogurt with good for you ingredients. All of the fruit or extras are in the bottom. My favorite is coconut. I always buy when I do my grocery run
Alina B.
Brooklyn, NY
Love love love how delicious, thick and creamy this yogurt is. It is very sweet, however, and the fat content is pretty high. I wish I could eat it more often but as I watch both, fat and sugar content in my diet, eating this yogurt becomes a challenge.