BY LIBERTÉ

Meets National Yogurt Association criteria for Live and Active Culture Yogurt.

Fiza K.
I love this yogurt consisting of oranges and mangoes,ive been eating it ever since I was little because it consists of my favorite fruits haha.I am a repeat consumer.theres nothing like this in the whole world again lmao.I'm buying it almost twice a week,what can i say im in love
ChinaGirl B.
Miami Shores, FL
I freaking love this yogurt❤❤❤❤. Yes it may be high up in Sugar for most people, however one can eat it as a dessert! My favorite is the coconut, but I do enjoy the others; strawberry, mango, vanilla etc.

Go head.....,try one.
Daylin N.
Las Vegas, NV
Muy fue producto ,no m decidía ha hacer este review ,pero es que con sabor tan delicioso no podía dejar de compartirlo ,me gusta mucho ,tiene un sabor exquisito ,lo volvería a comprar siempre que valla al mercado ,5 estrellas
Tara L.
This yogurt is amazing. It's not too sweet and not bland at all. It's very creamy and it's the perfect yogurt to either have at breakfast or just as a snack. It tastes amazing and I will definitely continue to buy it.
Nicole P.
Bonita Spgs, FL
Definitely the pricier yogurt choice, but so friggin worth the splurge! It was creamy and sweet and just such a treat! If you have the money to spend on expensive yogurt every week this is a staple.
Erik W.
Miami Gardens, FL
I brought these at publix for buy one get one free. Also had coupons for a dollar off each so I received both for free. So I thought they would be bad but they're amazing. Organic and good for you.
Tatiana S.
Des Plaines, IL
Nice service for everyone. All my family love this products . Good quality and great price . Healthy products for everyone and so nice . I am using this every week. I will buy it again and will recommend to friends.
Angela U.
Phoenix, AZ
This brand of yogurt is very good I love the coconut flavor it's my favorite. but since I can't find it anymore this is my second favorite flavor! It's rich and creamy.
Lena L.
Rochester, NY
I recently discovered this amazing Icelandic skyr at wegmans and fell in love! It tastes so delicious, flavor is amazing! I have replaced my chobani with this brand!
Sonya M.
Cumming, GA
This is the BEST yogurt!! It doesn't have an aftertaste that lots of yogurts do. The fruit mixed with it makes it taste like you're cheating and eating a sugary treat.