BY LIBERTÉ

The attention we pay when crafting our sumptuous lime yogurt is apparent in each spoonful. It begins with our choice of ingredients. The whole milk and cream we select create an indulgently silky texture. The live, active cultures add a layer of deep flavor that is punctuated with bold, real fruit. And as you should expect, we refrain from adding gelatin, sugar substitutes or preservatives.

Tracey C.
See my review for the lemon variety! This product is thick and deliciously lime-y If you love tart flavors as I do, you will love this! More dessert than diet food.
Bottom line: Can't stop buying it.
Kiara W.
Cincinnati, OH
This yogurt is amazing! It is so smooth and creamy and the lime adds the perfect tart flavor to the sweet creamy goodness. The only downside is that it is pretty fatty but it's honestly worth it to me.
Karina C.
chicago
Fia C.
I've enjoyed every flavor I've tried from this brand. They have a rich, creamy mouthfeel and the flavors are always fresh and bright. I have purchased this brand of yogurt several times and in a variety of interesting flavors, the price point is always pretty close to the more mainstream brands but the quality of the product is far beyond those other brands.
Lisa C.
If you are a lime-lover and a yogurt-lover you will enjoy this because it has such a rich lime taste. If you don't like lime or think it's too strong of a flavour this might not be enjoyable to you
Lizy C.
Oh my what a rich lovely thick yogurt. its like a dessert its so tasty. Velvety smooth and great taste. I love the portion as well, not too much or too little. Very satisfying flavor and great value for your money.
Katia D.
I love Liberte ! When you see the lime don't pucker your mouth because it is so far from sour. It is sweet tasting and refreshing. It is delicious and I actually feel like I'm eating dessert . You will Love it!
and f.
Liberte Yogurt is a yummy little treat when you are not strictly policing your sugar. It is ultimately better to get some plain, whole-milk greek yogurt and throw a little of that into a protein powder, milk, and fruit smoothie. But, hey, we can't be breakfast super stars every day. Eat these when you just can't be bothered. Your taste buds will thank you.
LaRee R.
South Park, PA
If your a yogurt lover like I am, then you will love Liberte Mediterranee Lime Yogurt.🍈I have tasted every yogurt brand on the market, Yet I find myself constantly repurchasing this brand. The consistency of this yogurt is unlike any other yogurt. It is extremely creamy, not to think or not too thin. The flavors are just as good as they read on the lable! So unique. My heart is sold on the Liberte Yogurt. I would highly recommend it to anyone who loves yummy, yogurt like myself!
Stephanie H.
What got me to buy this product was the name. I was walking down the isle and i see this little cup scream "LIBERTE." So I thought to myself, "why not," after giving this product a try I can say I like it but not as much as the other brands. This does tend to run a bit watery.