Liberté® Mediterranee® French Vanilla Yogurt uploaded by Maria S.

BY LIBERTÉ #43 in Yogurt

The attention we pay when crafting our sumptuous French Vanilla yogurt is apparent in each spoonful. It begins with our choice of ingredients. The whole milk and cream we select create an indulgently silky texture. And as you should expect, we refrain from adding gelatin, sugar substitutes or preservatives.

• "The only problem is that its very expensive." in 1 review
  • "I just tried this for the first time and it's delicious!" in 1 review
Andrea K.
Richmond Hill, ON
This Yogurt is absolutely delicious and so smooth.. this makes a great snack or breakfast as is! I love the French Vanilla flavour... though this product is priced at a premium compared to other products on the market.

The portions are bigger than normal yogurt cups which is perfect.
emily r.
Cambridge, ON
Wasn’t too bad, not my ideal choice.
Still quenched the craving when needed.
Ive has them a few times just something that’s cheap on the shelf. Gives some nice flavor when having granola and fruit. Mostly had it with that. Good to make overnight oats as well
Julia B.
Toronto
Good yogurt overall.. a little too sweet. Very rich and a little over priced. Good to put in smoothies for some sweetness. Buy it at the local grocery store, almost everyone carries it
Coline M.
Montreal
Very sweet but not with too much sugar, this vanilla yogurt is a mist to have in your fridge. I buy mine every week and it is so healty and light! I can put it in my smoothies, eat it like that, it eat with fruits. I highly recommend it to everyone who like a little vanilla everyday.
Alissandra S.
It's pretty good, we're big yogurt fans in this house and my kids eat it daily. I find we prefer higher fat content yogurt especially creamy ones like greek yogurt, but it does tend to cost a lot more. lower fat yogurts like this one tend to separate and become watery quicker.
Kristy V.
Beaverbank
This was the first yogurt I tried after no having any yogurt for years and years (basically since I was in middle school). I can also enjoy it with sliced fresh fruit (strawberries, blueberries or raspberries) and also with granola (with out without fruit). Delicious!
Maria S.
Montreal , QC
I like the thickness of Greek yogurt and the taste. The vanilla bean is my favourite of all. The flavour is amazing. I always take these to work as a snack. Greek you’re is healthy for us. I recommend this product.
Angie L.
Ottawa
I really love this product. It is perfect thickness and very creamy in texture. I love the sweet vanilla taste as well. Its not overbearing, just the right amount of sweetness.
Hope M.
Etobicoke
I’m yogurt addict because this is my substitute for ice cream. I have tried libertés vanilla and mixed in some fruits and also used it for my overnight oats. That vanilla flavor is so delicious.
Jessica B.
My 3 yr old loves vanilla yogurt and this is one of his favourites. We love this brand. He can puck it out at the store and will ask to go buy some when we are out. I also enjoy it when I feel like eating yogurt. It is better then many brands that we have tried
Jessica A.
Piqua, OH
I usually use [product:light-&-fit-vanilla-yogurt-5.3oz-cup] , but I buy the big tub and make smaller portions w/ strawberries & blueberries bf bed & have for breakfast. Would you say this option would be more healthy than the one I currently use? Would the French Vanilla taste good if I added the strawberries and blueberries? Thanks
Lily M.
liverpool
Has it got a Nice flavor?
daniela d.