Liberté® Mediterranee® French Vanilla Yogurt uploaded by Maria S.

BY LIBERTÉ #69 in Yogurt

The attention we pay when crafting our sumptuous French Vanilla yogurt is apparent in each spoonful. It begins with our choice of ingredients. The whole milk and cream we select create an indulgently silky texture. And as you should expect, we refrain from adding gelatin, sugar substitutes or preservatives.

• "The only problem is that its very expensive." in 1 review
  • "I just tried this for the first time and it's delicious!" in 1 review
Ashley E.
Carleton Place
Such a great tasting yogurt. Perfect vanilla flavour, not artificial tasting at all. Great value and super healthy! Perfect addition to any breakfast, snack, and great to put in smoothies for a creamy texture.
Amanda T.
Burlington
I always buy this yougut I love the taste of this product i find it very healthy and to have lots of protein in it and the flavour is amazing I buy it every time I go grocery shopping I always have some in my fridge and it’s good value no there isn’t anything else I could add The Greek Gods Greek Yogurt Style Honey Vanilla
Saige E.
Trail, BC
My go to everyday yogurt, good on its own or with granola fruit, chia seeds etc. More creamy than other Vanilla yogurts, for sure would recommend. I buy it from Walmart or superstore. Also good I smoothies
Fabian L.
Sacramento, CA
Great yogurt with great flavor, quick snack which is as delicious as other brands. I buy it often and will keep buying since they are a good value for the money. I’ll buy again since it’s at great product!
LaTeesha A.
SASKATOON, SK
This is rather tasty and indulgent but if
you are looking to save fat and calories look elsewhere. I do enjoy that
I can get a bulk pac of the indivdual cups at my local Costco that I
can readily take in my lunch to work and surprisingly I do not complain
too much about the vanilla IF I have fresh fruit to put in it.
My favourite yogurt ever!! It’s so creamy and good. I love adding raspberries or strawberries and some granola when I’m on the go. This is perfect for yogurt lovers. They have different flavours as well. I 100% recommended! Liberté® Mediterranee® French Vanilla Yogurt
Kristyn L.
Brantford , ON
With yoghurt is a staple in our house. My kids and I Both love it. There’s no weird artificial taste to it. The price is great. And I love you have protein in Greek yogurt.
Karla K.
mississauga
My kiddos are all over yogurt these days so I pretty much buy every brand in vanilla flavor in search of a favorite...not going to lie, they love all yogurt. Liberty has a good flavor and a nice consistency it does not really fit into my regular grocery budget but when it is on sale it is in the basket.
Nicole G.
Calgary, Alberta
Love this thick, sweet Greek yogurt. Great for in smoothies or with berries and granola. The vanilla gives it a nice flavour without the addition of fruit and syrups.
Anne D.
Quebec
Le goût est juste extraordinaire! Ça goute la vrai gousse de vanille , super sweet mais pas trop sucrée! La texture et super crémeuse mais aussi vraiment légère à la fois ! J’aime beaucoup cette saveur parce qu’on peux mixer des baies et du granola avec et c’est super bon et pleins de protéines !
Jessica A.
Piqua, OH
I usually use [product:light-&-fit-vanilla-yogurt-5.3oz-cup] , but I buy the big tub and make smaller portions w/ strawberries & blueberries bf bed & have for breakfast. Would you say this option would be more healthy than the one I currently use? Would the French Vanilla taste good if I added the strawberries and blueberries? Thanks
Lily M.
liverpool
Has it got a Nice flavor?
daniela d.