Liberté® Mediterranee® French Vanilla Yogurt uploaded by Maria S.

BY LIBERTÉ #43 in Yogurt

The attention we pay when crafting our sumptuous French Vanilla yogurt is apparent in each spoonful. It begins with our choice of ingredients. The whole milk and cream we select create an indulgently silky texture. And as you should expect, we refrain from adding gelatin, sugar substitutes or preservatives.

• "The only problem is that its very expensive." in 1 review
  • "I just tried this for the first time and it's delicious!" in 1 review
Stephanie P.
I love all liberte yogurts, but this one is my favorite. Creamy, lots of vanilla flavor without being too sweet. It’s like dessert, but without the guilty feeling!
Annie N.
Toronto, ON
Super thick and creamy yogurt. Some people like thinner yogurt, but this Liberte is super creamy which I prefer. It’s a little bit on the expensive side, but if you can get it on sale at Sobeys then stock as much as you want!!!
Amelia C.
North Vancouver , BC
I love a classic vanilla yogurt and this one is delicious! It’s not too sweet or too thick and has a great flavour. I too it with fruit and granola and have it for breakfast almost every morning. It’s a great treat!
Kayla F.
Lower onslow
I love this yogurt! It has really good flavour and a nice creamy texture. First time I tried it and I really enjoyed it and I would definitely buy it again. I’d also highly recommend buying it and trying it out!
Jade B.
st-charles borromée
I use the one that is lactose free and i put it in my homemade smoothies and i really like it! The vanilla one is my favorite but all their other ones are good too. I would recommand it if you like greek yogurt
Natasha M.
North Vancouver , BC
I love this yogurt to mid berries and granola with. It’s not too sweet and not too tart. A very reliable product that makes a great breakfast. Also goes really well in smoothies and is not too runny!
allison f.
Lowbanks, ON
I was trying to choose plain Greek yogurt but there was no option so I picked the vanilla, anyways I can only eat Greek yogurt, for some reason regular yogurt makes me feel nauseous but this one is bomb and I love it for parfaits
Karen L.
Toronto
I have had these, and while I enjoy them more than a lot of other yogurts, I find they have a bit of an aftertaste. They are really thick, and so not cream together as nicely as I would like. But overall, I would buy them again.
Galit s.
vaughan
The flavour to this yogurt is just unbelievable. It tastes amazing, it has a good value, it’s creamy and delicious! I use it for practically anything and even eat just plane! I buy it at Walmart or my local foods store near me!
Ashley E.
Carleton Place
Such a great tasting yogurt. Perfect vanilla flavour, not artificial tasting at all. Great value and super healthy! Perfect addition to any breakfast, snack, and great to put in smoothies for a creamy texture.
Jessica A.
Piqua, OH
I usually use [product:light-&-fit-vanilla-yogurt-5.3oz-cup] , but I buy the big tub and make smaller portions w/ strawberries & blueberries bf bed & have for breakfast. Would you say this option would be more healthy than the one I currently use? Would the French Vanilla taste good if I added the strawberries and blueberries? Thanks
Lily M.
liverpool
Has it got a Nice flavor?
daniela d.