Liberté® Mediterranee® French Vanilla Yogurt uploaded by Maria S.

BY LIBERTÉ #43 in Yogurt

The attention we pay when crafting our sumptuous French Vanilla yogurt is apparent in each spoonful. It begins with our choice of ingredients. The whole milk and cream we select create an indulgently silky texture. And as you should expect, we refrain from adding gelatin, sugar substitutes or preservatives.

• "The only problem is that its very expensive." in 1 review
  • "I just tried this for the first time and it's delicious!" in 1 review
Kierra S.
Lexington , KY
Good and creamy yogurt with a satisfying taste! Purchase at kroger for $1! It is very tasty!
Kaelee W.
Indiana, PA
Probably one of my favorites, I love how it smells and how it feels on my tongue! 5 stars!
Lizzy R.
Columbia, SC
This yogurt is really great. It tastes very rich and high quality. I continue to buy it.
Laurie B.
The Villages
This is my husbands favorite yogurt. He loves the texture, flavor and that it’s organic.
Kayla R.
North liberty, IA
Loveeee this yogurt. It has a great flavor and texture. My kids love it too. Win win!
Alexandra R.
So creamy and tasty

Love this yogurt. I am more of a yogurt drinker than eater but they came out with a lavender flavor so I was tempted and it was amazing. Sadly this was a limited time flavor and I hope it comes back. I have since tried the rest and love the coconut and black cherry. I put my PC chocolate granola on top and its a great combo. The one funny thing is that I love lemon and for some reason the lemon flavor of this yogurt was so intense I could not finish it. Also the price is reasonable.
Zara k.
panvel
love the Liberte Vanilla Greek Yogurt. The vanilla flavor is subtle and delicious. I love the creaminess of the yogurt, yet it is very low fat. With a high amount of protein, it does an amazing job of keeping me satisfied for a long time. I love this product and buy it frequently!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Natalie P.
Embrun
This is my favorite Greek yogurt along with the plain one. I love adding it to my diet and trying new recipes. I make my own taziki sauce with the plain Greek yogurt! It’s so good! My son’s favorite flavour is vanilla and he can’t tell that this kind is Greek yogurt!
Brittany C.
Vernon, BC
Mmm. I eat this with my breakfast everyday! I love to add fresh berries and other fruits peanuts and granola! So creamy, healthy, and doesn't weigh you down first thing.

Side note i need alot of protien. Nuts like peanuts if you have no allergies is a good source.
Sara B.
Love! I really enjoy this brand of Greek yogurt! I was told by a doctor to make sure to have a
Greek yogurt and I have to say this is one of my favourite brands! My mom is also obsessed and buys it quite often! Definitely something I would recommend
Jessica A.
Piqua, OH
I usually use [product:light-&-fit-vanilla-yogurt-5.3oz-cup] , but I buy the big tub and make smaller portions w/ strawberries & blueberries bf bed & have for breakfast. Would you say this option would be more healthy than the one I currently use? Would the French Vanilla taste good if I added the strawberries and blueberries? Thanks
Lily M.
liverpool
Has it got a Nice flavor?
daniela d.