Liberté® Mediterranee® French Vanilla Yogurt uploaded by Maria S.

BY LIBERTÉ

The attention we pay when crafting our sumptuous French Vanilla yogurt is apparent in each spoonful. It begins with our choice of ingredients. The whole milk and cream we select create an indulgently silky texture. And as you should expect, we refrain from adding gelatin, sugar substitutes or preservatives.

• "The only problem is that its very expensive." in 1 review
  • "I just tried this for the first time and it's delicious!" in 1 review
Sandra E.
Mississauga , CT
Hmmm this is so yummy love this stuff!!! I tend to buy this brand more then any other brand lol I would say it's healthy yes and defiantly not expensive! So that's great!! Really yummy and tasty I would totally buy again!
Kimberly W.
Vancouver
This has to be one of the most delicious yogurts on the planet. Smooth,
velvety, creamy, and delicious! I love eating it with sliced
strawberries or fresh strawberries. My favourite afternoon snack! Would definitely buy again!!!!! Highly recommend
anita C.
Toronto
thick, rich and creamy, We love it. So smooth and delish. Yes it is some what affordable. but could be cheaper. Yes it is healthy and yummy. we truly enjoy it. Love the flavor and great base to add fresh fruits and nuts. Yes we will always buy againe.
Katrina V.
Mississauga, ON
Liberate is my go-to Greek yogurt. The flavour is delicious, very true to a French vanilla. The texture isn’t too badd, usually other brands are too thick for my liking. It is a great snack if you’re looking to add some protein to your diet as well.
Charlotte B.
Penetanguishene,ON
One of my favourite yogourts out there! I recommend this 100%. A great add on to your desert or as an afternoon snack. Delicious flavour and a great value for the price. It's not the cheapest but not expensive but you won't go back. It is even better with crushed Oreos.
Maryam M.
I enjoyed the flavor of this yogurt more than most. It has a better flavor and I love eating it with granola. It's a bit pricier but totally worth it. I also like that it comes in a good sized yogurt container and not a tiny one.
Sydney H.
I love this french vanilla yogurt! It is so creamy and smooth I love to add granola to it each morning for breakfast. It is super quick and easy while being a really healthy alternative. The flavour is so rich and creamy.
Saloni B.
I personally do not like yogurt and only eat it if its some sort of flavor, My favorite is the strawberry one. My family buys it in the local grocery store and its pretty affordable.
Elizabeth D.
Great product and usually on sale about once a month. Nice soft vanilla favor the only downside is I find it a little liquidy so I will buy greek over this most of the time.
Kendra B.
My favourite yogurt. I love the vanilla bean it gives a very light vanilla taste but it’s so good, it’s thick and so creamy ! It kinda reminds me of my favourite vanilla bean ice cream but in a yogurt.
Jessica A.
Piqua, OH
I usually use [product:light-&-fit-vanilla-yogurt-5.3oz-cup] , but I buy the big tub and make smaller portions w/ strawberries & blueberries bf bed & have for breakfast. Would you say this option would be more healthy than the one I currently use? Would the French Vanilla taste good if I added the strawberries and blueberries? Thanks
Lily M.
liverpool
Has it got a Nice flavor?
daniela d.