Liberté® Mediterranee® French Vanilla Yogurt uploaded by Maria S.

BY LIBERTÉ

The attention we pay when crafting our sumptuous French Vanilla yogurt is apparent in each spoonful. It begins with our choice of ingredients. The whole milk and cream we select create an indulgently silky texture. And as you should expect, we refrain from adding gelatin, sugar substitutes or preservatives.

• "The only problem is that its very expensive." in 1 review
  • "I just tried this for the first time and it's delicious!" in 1 review
Hilary H.
I buy this yogurt all the time! It is nice and creamy and makes a healthy, great everyday breakfast! Delicious when topped with frozen fruit. Would recommend this great, affordable yogurt to anyone!
Rubi K.
Scarborough , ON
This yogurt product is high in protein and serves as a great base for making a snack before the gym. I like to add it to smoothies or with granola and fruit for a yogurt bowl. The French vanilla taste makes it sweet enough that I don't need to add stevia or any sort of sugar. It's delicious even on its own!
Kelsey S.
This is a really flavorful and smooth vanilla yogurt. I like to use this in smoothies but it's actually also really great for cooking and baking. Pretty average price for Yogurt but I can sometimes find it on sale for great deals. Will definitely buy again.
Abi R.
Toronto, OR
This is my favorite kind of Greek yogurt. you will always find it in my fridge at home. the taste is incredible and I always marvel at the flavor because it tastes so good, how can it be so good for you?! but it is!!
Claire D.
Verdun , QC
i love the librete yogurt as it is quite a good price for the yogurt at hand. its a little bit expensive as i buy it when on sale. it tastes quite good with the granola i put with it. It is quite thick compared to other yogurt which i love. I would recommend it to others if they ask.
Alissandra S.
It's pretty good, we're big yogurt fans in this house and my kids eat it daily. I find we prefer higher fat content yogurt especially creamy ones like greek yogurt, but it does tend to cost a lot more. lower fat yogurts like this one tend to separate and become watery quicker.
Charity K.
Prince George, BC
This has to be one of the most delicious yogurts on the planet. Smooth, velvety, creamy, and delicious! I love eating it with sliced strawberries or fresh strawberries. My favourite afternoon snack!
Felicia H.
Pointe, QC
Ever since I was young this has always been the yogourt we will always have in our fridge. I am very picky with textures and love just a simple vanilla yogourt without any chunks. I always buy the big tub of it and usually eat it with oats and fresh fruit on the side.
Sandra E.
Mississauga , CT
Hmmm this is so yummy love this stuff!!! I tend to buy this brand more then any other brand lol I would say it's healthy yes and defiantly not expensive! So that's great!! Really yummy and tasty I would totally buy again!
Katrina V.
Mississauga, ON
Liberate is my go-to Greek yogurt. The flavour is delicious, very true to a French vanilla. The texture isn’t too badd, usually other brands are too thick for my liking. It is a great snack if you’re looking to add some protein to your diet as well.
Jessica A.
Piqua, OH
I usually use [product:light-&-fit-vanilla-yogurt-5.3oz-cup] , but I buy the big tub and make smaller portions w/ strawberries & blueberries bf bed & have for breakfast. Would you say this option would be more healthy than the one I currently use? Would the French Vanilla taste good if I added the strawberries and blueberries? Thanks
Lily M.
liverpool
Has it got a Nice flavor?
daniela d.