Liberté® Mediterranee® French Vanilla Yogurt uploaded by Maria S.

BY LIBERTÉ

The attention we pay when crafting our sumptuous French Vanilla yogurt is apparent in each spoonful. It begins with our choice of ingredients. The whole milk and cream we select create an indulgently silky texture. And as you should expect, we refrain from adding gelatin, sugar substitutes or preservatives.

• "The only problem is that its very expensive." in 1 review
  • "I just tried this for the first time and it's delicious!" in 1 review
Kayla F.
Lower onslow
I love this yogurt! It has really good flavour and a nice creamy texture. First time I tried it and I really enjoyed it and I would definitely buy it again. I’d also highly recommend buying it and trying it out!
Brittney A.
Port Colborne , WY
This is us Aly my go to for smoothies. I like the flavor and it’s a good consistency for making smoothies. I find this brand is sisal lower in calories which is an added bonus for watching my weight.
Carolyn G.
Petawawa
Love this yogurt! I use it as a healthy replacement for butter in any baked foods! Great value for the price. Love this brand. Very affordable not expensive whatsoever.
Gillian D.
Edmonton
This yogurt is thick and delicious. It is not too sweet. It tastes great if you want to add fruit or nuts or other toppings. A decent substitute for vanilla ice cream.
Alysha S.
Cranbrook, BC
This yogurt is creamy and smooth!! This is our go to yogurt In our house!! However we don’t get the larger size anymore because they were always mildly for some reason
Mackenzie M.
Clyde, CA
This product can be pricey depending on where you buy it from, but I love it! It tastes amazing and it goes well with my smoothies, parfaits or just plain by itself.
Angela M.
PO BOX 15043, Abbotsford, BC
Great flavour without a lot of yucky bi products you would find in other brands. I like how there are just a few ingredients that are familiar to me and healthy for the whole family to enjoy.
Nicole G.
Calgary, Alberta
Love this thick, sweet Greek yogurt. Great for in smoothies or with berries and granola. The vanilla gives it a nice flavour without the addition of fruit and syrups.
Fareeda💋 I.
Mississauga, ON
I live the thickness of this yogurt because sometimes I don’t feel for the light slipperiness of other yogurts. The texture is really nice and the flavour really compliments that
kayla b.
Saskatoon , MI
This yogurt is perfect for smoothies. I also blended raspberries into it and then freeze it to make frozen yogurt. It is creamy and has a perfect vanilla taste. It isn't too sweet. I highly recommend it!
Jessica A.
Piqua, OH
I usually use [product:light-&-fit-vanilla-yogurt-5.3oz-cup] , but I buy the big tub and make smaller portions w/ strawberries & blueberries bf bed & have for breakfast. Would you say this option would be more healthy than the one I currently use? Would the French Vanilla taste good if I added the strawberries and blueberries? Thanks
Lily M.
liverpool
Has it got a Nice flavor?
daniela d.