Liberté® Mediterranee® French Vanilla Yogurt uploaded by Maria S.

BY LIBERTÉ #48 in Yogurt

The attention we pay when crafting our sumptuous French Vanilla yogurt is apparent in each spoonful. It begins with our choice of ingredients. The whole milk and cream we select create an indulgently silky texture. And as you should expect, we refrain from adding gelatin, sugar substitutes or preservatives.

• "The only problem is that its very expensive." in 1 review
  • "I just tried this for the first time and it's delicious!" in 1 review
Claire D.
ottawa, ON
i love the librete yogurt as it is quite a good price for the yogurt at hand. its a little bit expensive as i buy it when on sale. it tastes quite good with the granola i put with it. It is quite thick compared to other yogurt which i love. I would recommend it to others if they ask.
Charity K.
Prince George , BC
This has to be one of the most delicious yogurts on the planet. Smooth, velvety, creamy, and delicious! I love eating it with sliced strawberries or fresh strawberries. My favourite afternoon snack!
Sandra E.
Mississauga , ON
Hmmm this is so yummy love this stuff!!! I tend to buy this brand more then any other brand lol I would say it's healthy yes and defiantly not expensive! So that's great!! Really yummy and tasty I would totally buy again!
Saloni B.
I personally do not like yogurt and only eat it if its some sort of flavor, My favorite is the strawberry one. My family buys it in the local grocery store and its pretty affordable.
Elizabeth D.
Great product and usually on sale about once a month. Nice soft vanilla favor the only downside is I find it a little liquidy so I will buy greek over this most of the time.
Rachel R.
Love this yogurt in french vanilla for breakfast. I add a couple handfuls of granola and some fresh berries with a glass of orange juice. Best tasting vanilla yogurt and very healthy too. Will continue buying for sure!
Mike R.
Little one loves this stuff! Mixed with a few berries it's a delicious, healthy treat. Pro tip - freeze into an ice cream tray to make yummy cold yogurt pops - they're especially great in a feeding sock!
Melissa S.
I have this every morning in my smoothies. It's a great source of protein and keeps me satisfied for the morning. It is great by itself or with granola as well. By far the best greek yogurt I've tried.
Sona G.
Great yogurt. Very thick and creamy and gives the allusion of eating whipping cream but is so much more healthier. I've bought this yogurt many times and can't seem to find another that I prefer more.
Alice S.
Richmond
tastes great and i buy these for my son to help gain weight as well as calcium intake. i heard this brand was best to buy and it has the 5% fat i need for my son.
Jessica A.
Piqua, OH
I usually use [product:light-&-fit-vanilla-yogurt-5.3oz-cup] , but I buy the big tub and make smaller portions w/ strawberries & blueberries bf bed & have for breakfast. Would you say this option would be more healthy than the one I currently use? Would the French Vanilla taste good if I added the strawberries and blueberries? Thanks
Lily M.
liverpool
Has it got a Nice flavor?
daniela d.