Liberté® Mediterranee® French Vanilla Yogurt uploaded by Maria S.

BY LIBERTÉ #48 in Yogurt

The attention we pay when crafting our sumptuous French Vanilla yogurt is apparent in each spoonful. It begins with our choice of ingredients. The whole milk and cream we select create an indulgently silky texture. And as you should expect, we refrain from adding gelatin, sugar substitutes or preservatives.

• "The only problem is that its very expensive." in 1 review
  • "I just tried this for the first time and it's delicious!" in 1 review
Ashley C.
Moncton, NB
This goes great with a smoothie to thicken. I also love putting fruit on top. It is nice and creamy, and I can feel I am eating pudding, but in a healthy way. I buy this at the grocery store, and have purchased it before. I would love if they had more flavours!
Khahy H.
Love all the Liberte yogurts, but this one makes a great blank canvas, and we always have a tub or two in the fridge. Creamy, delicious, not too sweet - basically the perfect yogurt! Great as a snack, or add some nuts and fruit to make a quick and easy meal.
Felicia H.
Pointe, QC
Ever since I was young this has always been the yogourt we will always have in our fridge. I am very picky with textures and love just a simple vanilla yogourt without any chunks. I always buy the big tub of it and usually eat it with oats and fresh fruit on the side.
Melissa F.
Innisfil , ON
Sometimes I have to remind myself when eating this delicious vanilla flavoured yogurt that it’s not ice cream and it’s good for me! The taste of Liberte seems to always outweigh the competitors! It’s smooth and creamy but still light and doesn’t taste artificial at all! Yummy! Now I want to go get myself a bowl!
Fatima N.
Oakville
Delicious and Smooth Yogurt. Also very creamy and great Vanilla flavour. It is an affordable yogurt which does go occasionally on sale at my grocery store. Its just the best yogurt I have had and my kids love it too. Definitely a great choice for yogurt lovers.
Megan C.
I love this yogurt ever so much, it tastes so good! It is priced well for what you're getting. This yogurt is a lot healthier and yummier then other yogurt brands. This yogurt is affordable and is great. I would most certinately would buy this product again.
Dianna K.
Yes, Yes, and YES! This was by far the best Yogurt out there. It is definitely good value compared to other yogurt brands for sure! I would highly recommend this. This is definitely worth the couple bucks if your looking for something ''better quality.''
Kimberly W.
Vancouver
This has to be one of the most delicious yogurts on the planet. Smooth,
velvety, creamy, and delicious! I love eating it with sliced
strawberries or fresh strawberries. My favourite afternoon snack! Would definitely buy again!!!!! Highly recommend
anita C.
Toronto
thick, rich and creamy, We love it. So smooth and delish. Yes it is some what affordable. but could be cheaper. Yes it is healthy and yummy. we truly enjoy it. Love the flavor and great base to add fresh fruits and nuts. Yes we will always buy againe.
sarah s.
st.Catharaines
I do not care for this product ( because it turns out I don't like Greek yogurt ). I would still recommend it to other people who like Greek yogurt. Be aware however that it can be a little pricey. Personally wouldn't buy this product again.
Jessica A.
Piqua, OH
I usually use [product:light-&-fit-vanilla-yogurt-5.3oz-cup] , but I buy the big tub and make smaller portions w/ strawberries & blueberries bf bed & have for breakfast. Would you say this option would be more healthy than the one I currently use? Would the French Vanilla taste good if I added the strawberries and blueberries? Thanks
Lily M.
liverpool
Has it got a Nice flavor?
daniela d.