Liberté® Mediterranee® French Vanilla Yogurt uploaded by Maria S.

BY LIBERTÉ #43 in Yogurt

The attention we pay when crafting our sumptuous French Vanilla yogurt is apparent in each spoonful. It begins with our choice of ingredients. The whole milk and cream we select create an indulgently silky texture. And as you should expect, we refrain from adding gelatin, sugar substitutes or preservatives.

• "The only problem is that its very expensive." in 1 review
  • "I just tried this for the first time and it's delicious!" in 1 review
Nikita P.
Delicious and creamy. It is probably my favourite brand for yogurt. The flavours are great and the product itself isn’t too sweet/sour as some other yogurt companies make their flavoured yogurts. Definitely a repeat buyer
Phoenix L.
Vancouver
It is really tasty as in the pure taste of yogurt. The consistency is really thick which is good for protein intake. It is not too sweet like some other ones. Overall really satisfied with the price and quality.
Hanna F.
Love the natural taste of this yogurt! Smooth and creamy! Lots of flavor packed in! Amazing for fruit parfaits and by it self! Price is very reasonable compared to others. Definitely recommend this yogurt!!!
Nicole d.
My number one fav yoghurt! I only eat the vanilla kind and it’s always so good. I normally eat it in the morning for breakfast or have it for a snack throughout the day. I would definitely recommend to others !
Tamara C.
Surrey, BC
Not bad, it’s quite sweet. My husband and children absolutely love this yogurt and eat it with granola all of the time. It’s a bit pricier than the other brands but seems to be a bit better quality as well.
Rona 💫.
Toronto
Liberté is that yogurt brand that gave me the luxurious feeling. Compared to regular yogurts, it’s texture is relatively thicker and the flavour is stronger. If you are aiming for that good quality yogurt, definitely go check out Liberté.
Melissa W.
Awesome flavour and so smooth!!! This is by far my favorite yogurt!! So healthy and good fat content. Best quality yogurt by far. A tad expensive but worth it in my opinion. Definitely buy this a lot
Kelso A.
Toronto , ON
This is literally the best yogurt I’ve ever had in my whole entire life. The only downside is it’s a bit pricey but honestly worth every cent. Loveeee the smooth texture and LOVE vanilla bean. Win win.
bailey t.
Dartmouth, NS
This is my favourite brand and flavour of yogurt. It’s quite affordable which is why it is the brand I also go to. I tend to buy it at Walmart. I love the creamy texture and the vanilla flavour. I would definitely buy this again
Melissa S.
Vancouver, BC
My all time favourite is vanilla yogurt, and this brand is delicious! It isn’t too sweet, and has a great balance of flavours with the vanilla and yogurt. A must for breakfast, dessert, or snack!
Jessica A.
Piqua, OH
I usually use [product:light-&-fit-vanilla-yogurt-5.3oz-cup] , but I buy the big tub and make smaller portions w/ strawberries & blueberries bf bed & have for breakfast. Would you say this option would be more healthy than the one I currently use? Would the French Vanilla taste good if I added the strawberries and blueberries? Thanks
Lily M.
liverpool
Has it got a Nice flavor?
daniela d.