Liberté® Mediterranee® French Vanilla Yogurt uploaded by Maria S.

BY LIBERTÉ #63 in Yogurt

The attention we pay when crafting our sumptuous French Vanilla yogurt is apparent in each spoonful. It begins with our choice of ingredients. The whole milk and cream we select create an indulgently silky texture. And as you should expect, we refrain from adding gelatin, sugar substitutes or preservatives.

• "I just tried this for the first time and it's delicious!" in 1 review
  • "The only problem is that its very expensive." in 1 review
nickiestclair S.
Chestnut Hill, MA
This is hands down the NEST YOGURT I HAVE EVER TASTED!!!! Unfortunately I cannot find it at the grocery store near me anymore. I would buy the whole supply if they got it again. It is sooo good. Highly recommend.
Lady Y.
I love the taste and the uniqueness of the product. Doesnt taste like any other yogurt out there. The texture is so smooth and each flavor have it slight texture and amazibg tasting twist.
Jonique D.
Quincy , MA
I LOVE THIS YOGURT. I got to try it for the first time after I ran a 10k, they had a booth up and I was able to try the lavender flavored one and I believe the mango flavored one. By far, one of my favorite yogurts now. I love my chobani and chobani flips, but I think this has replaced them as one of my favorites.
Eric K.
ohhhh liberte if you wont so overpriced id eat you all the time
the flavor is usually spot can can taste what its supposed to taste like
its definitely on the sweeter side but not overbearing
its a wondrrful treat when you feel like indulging for breakfast
pairs great with granolaaa
Rachel D.
Englewood
Flat out the best yogurt I have ever had! When I buy these (a little on the pricy side) they are all mine! Lol no sharing with kids here. It's so rich and smooth and delicious. If your going to buy a yogurt to indulge in buy this!!
Samantha H.
Marietta
Great flavor and consistency! Wish I could find this more places, but it's hard to come by in Georgia! It's definitely my favorite yogurt! I would recommend trying this!!!
Carl R.
Mount Prospect
This was my absolute favorite vanilla yogurt and then every store around me stopped selling it. Its a little pricey but well worth it if you can find it in the store.
Chryssa J.
San Diego, CA
Oh my goodness, this is the best yogurt I've ever eaten! It's so rich and creamy, and it tastes very fresh, with all real ingredients (no fake stuff). It's my new obsession. French Vanilla was the first flavor I tried, and now I'm hooked. I can't wait to try the other flavors!
Melissa G.
I bought this for my son since he really likes yogurts. Now he wants me to buy this every time I go to the store, haha. So from the perspective of a 12 year old "Those are awesome!"
And as a mom, how can I say no to that? I like the lemon flavored ones myself, but the french vanilla was pretty good too!
Cara H.
Saratoga Spgs, NY
Hands down my favorite kind of yogurt. Thick,creamy and not too sweet, just the way I like it! A lot of american yogurts are just so so sugary and I can't eat them! They are a little pricey but totally worth it. I definitely pick one up whenever I can.
Jessica A.
Piqua, OH
I usually use [product:light-&-fit-vanilla-yogurt-5.3oz-cup] , but I buy the big tub and make smaller portions w/ strawberries & blueberries bf bed & have for breakfast. Would you say this option would be more healthy than the one I currently use? Would the French Vanilla taste good if I added the strawberries and blueberries? Thanks
Lily M.
liverpool
Has it got a Nice flavor?
daniela d.