BY LIBERTÉ

The attention we pay when crafting our sumptuous French Vanilla yogurt is apparent in each spoonful. It begins with our choice of ingredients. The whole milk and cream we select create an indulgently silky texture. And as you should expect, we refrain from adding gelatin, sugar substitutes or preservatives.

• "I just tried this for the first time and it's delicious!" in 1 review
  • "The only problem is that its very expensive." in 1 review
Caitlin O.
Caitlin O.
Pinson, AL
This is my FAVORITE yogurt. I cannot eat a lot of yogurts because they have artificial sweeteners or I just don't like the taste because they still taste fake. This is not at all that. This yogurt is all natural and creamy. It is so good. And I will even put it in the freezer for a few minutes sometimes and treat it as dessert.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
I bought this for my son since he really likes yogurts. Now he wants me to buy this every time I go to the store, haha. So from the perspective of a 12 year old "Those are awesome!"
And as a mom, how can I say no to that? I like the lemon flavored ones myself, but the french vanilla was pretty good too!
Chryssa J.
Chryssa J.
San Diego, CA
Oh my goodness, this is the best yogurt I've ever eaten! It's so rich and creamy, and it tastes very fresh, with all real ingredients (no fake stuff). It's my new obsession. French Vanilla was the first flavor I tried, and now I'm hooked. I can't wait to try the other flavors!
Myra H.
Myra H.
Union City, CA
This yogurt is very creamy and rich. I like the taste a lot. I am a first time consumer but I recently tried this yogurt. It is relatively healthy but still pretty sweet. The calorie count is ok though. They are a little expensive but I always find coupons for these
Cara H.
Cara H.
Saratoga Spgs, NY
Hands down my favorite kind of yogurt. Thick,creamy and not too sweet, just the way I like it! A lot of american yogurts are just so so sugary and I can't eat them! They are a little pricey but totally worth it. I definitely pick one up whenever I can.
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Bayside, NY
This is literally the best yogurt ever! I have tried multiple flavors by this brand, vanilla & coconut happen to be my favorites! It is perfect for a light summer treat. If I have one in the morning it keeps me full until lunch! I highly recommend it!
Maggie R.
Maggie R.
Longview, WA
This brand of yogurt was suprisingly really good. We had the French vanilla and it was so good! Sweet, but not too sweet and very soft and velvety texture. Really a good breakfast on the go or even a dessert!
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Bessemer, AL
Liberte yogurt is the only yogurt I eat. Personal fave is the coconut. The ingredients are fresh and the yogurt is second to none. A little pricier but worth it!!!!
Jamie C.
Jamie C.
Waianae, HI
I totally love this yogurt. I didn't give it the full five star because it's on the pricey end. Which is why if I buy this it's for comfort indulgence only.
jameson M.
jameson M.
Saint Paul, MN
This is my all time favorite yogurt. Not sure what it is it's thick, but not too thick, it's creamy and it's sweet. Perfect for when I'm craving candy!