Liberté® Mediterranee® Caramel Yogurt uploaded by Leslie W.

BY LIBERTÉ

The attention we pay when crafting our sumptuous Caramel yogurt is apparent in each spoonful. It begins with our choice of ingredients. The whole milk and cream we select create an indulgently silky texture. And as you should expect, we refrain from adding gelatin, sugar substitutes or preservatives.

Ebony H.
By far my all time favorite yogurt. Con: it’s not sold in many places. I usually get it from Publix, and not all Publix sales then. Very smooth and tasty. Price wise, it’s a little pricey for one cup, but it’s delicious.
Anna E.
united states
I absolutely love this flavor. The mixture of the cool smooth creamy yogurt and the delicious sweet and salty caramel is amazing. I love liberte's yogurts and this is definitely one of my favorites.
Christsia W.
Monroeville, NJ
Okay guys I wasn’t sure how I was going to fell about this one Camel isn’t my favorite food in the world but I was pretty good not my favorite but it definitely tasted like Carmel. I would recommend it if your a Carmel fan if not you probably won’t love it.
Rafael L.
San Bernardino
Jesus I love food, but I mean who doesn’t!! I definitely want you guys to try it out everything from texture to flavor. So many similar tastes yet such different experiences & the best thing of it all is that it’s affordable. I’d return (like always)!
Madison S.
Mmmmm! This yogurt is one of my faves! It is light, and creamy, and on healthy side (compared to most products)! I usually buy them at Sprouts, and have to keep my self from buying them all lol. The caramel at the bottom is my favorite part, because it gives it a bit of a twist! I would definitely recommend this yogurt!
Ashley R.
Greensboro, NC
This is some of my favorite stuff. The flavor is so rich but so good, and not too heavy at the same time. It’s totally worth the price. This flavor is my second favorite flavor they have. Lemon is the best one!
Olga K.
This is one of the best yogurt out there! Reminds me of a European (real) yogurt, with rich taste and no plastic aftertaste. Needless to say it's not fat free and thank god it's not. I wish it came in a wider variety of flavors, but regardless, it's the best one i tried.
ℳ a.
Bronx, NY
I love this brand of Yogurt and this brand always prefer the caramel flavor is super good and I feel that gives me energy I take it after lunch is very delicious
Becky R.
Portland, OR
This is the most delicious yogurt. Like. Ever. It’s a tasty dessert in yogurt form, with none of the weird artificial taste or sweeteners that I’ve had in others. The texture is decadent, and whenever I see on sale I stock up.
Patricia S.
Henderson , NV
This is my absolute favorite yogurt brand. You forget that you are eating a healthy food. It just tastes delectable and it has a very nice texture. It is about $1 per cup, but it is worth it to me. My favorite flavor is the coconut. If I have a choice, I will chose this one every time.