Food & SnacksDairy ProductsYogurtLiberté
Liberté Mediterranee Cappuccino Yogurt

Liberté® Mediterranee® Cappuccino Yogurt

by Liberté

The attention we pay when crafting our sumptuous cappuccino yogurt is apparent in each spoonful. It begins with our choice of ingredients. The whole milk and cream we select create an indulgently silky texture. The live, active cultures add a layer of deep flavor. And as you should expect, we refrain from adding gelatin, sugar substitutes or preservatives.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Liberté® Mediterranee® Cappuccino Yogurt!
How would you rate this product?
Paula B.
Bovard, PA
This is yummy ! I I bought this because it was on sale and found my new love ! I buy these for breakfast often !
Lea G.
La Baie
MIAMMM!! It's my favorite yogurt because it taste verry like its a real cappucino. I verry love it. Taste it
Heather L.
Coquitlam
If you want to indulge without (as much) guilt, get this!  It's so rich, thick and delicious you'll think you're doing something bad by eating it.
Genevieve T.
Terrebonne, Quebec
My god this yogourt taste like heaven, forget it if you count your calories but this is a real treat for me. I like the silky texture and the sweet taste of cappuccino you really have to taste it you won't regret it , yummy
Mykaela M.
Omak, WA
This is the best yogurt ever. I'm not even a huge yogurt fan, and I still love this stuff! It has just the right amount of sweetness with a good strong coffee flavor. I don't know how the prices compare in retail stores, since I purchased mine at Grocery Outlet, but still...awesome stuff!
Viktoria M.
Ringgold, GA
I was so pleasantly surprised by the taste and by the texture of this yogurt. Will definitely continue to buy
Chelsea S.
Hammonds plains, NS
Oh my word this is such good yogurt. So creamy and delicious flavour. A lovely morning treat.
Lei W.
Oakville, ON
W. O. W. this stuff tastes AMAZING! It tastes like dessert and I will substitute it for an after dinner dessert (versus eating ice cream)! It’s also great in the mornings with some granola on top, or Rice Krispies. Delicious.
Sonja S.
Winnipeg
Purchased at: Kroger
Yes. It’s like a dessert yogurt. It has indicated to me that I can eat slightly healthier when I want something sweeter. The taste is only slightly coffee without that bitterness of a cappuccino. Definitely a regular in our house.
Amanda G.
Conover
Love the creamy texture and amazing flavor!  Right amount of sweetness and coffee flavor without being over powering

Looking for your answer?