BY LIBERTÉ

Founded in 1936 in Monteral, Liberte has worked tirelessly to deliver premium dairy products. We passionately craft our yogurt using only the finest ingredients from around the world.

Miranda Jade P.
Lubbock, TX
I really enjoy the texture of this yogurt. It is very light and smooth. The flavors from Liberté are also always so interesting, the sources of their flavors are from here there and everywhere. There vanilla isn’t just plain old vanilla- it’s still somewhat exotic. I love that.
Andrea D.
Yakima
This style of yogurt is my favorite it's rich and creamy and as of yet I have not found one flavor I don't like. However lemon is my favorite, the others are all very good. Almost feels like eating desert
Sarah H.
Indiana , PA
This is my favorite brand of yogurt! Smooth and creamy, made with whole milk! It's so decadent, I will even eat it for dessert. Lemon is one of my favorite flavors, along with coconut and mango.
Holly D.
Dickson City, PA
I decided to try out this brand after being completely sick of most other brands, including the consistency and taste of other yogurts. I am really picky when it comes to taste and consistency in yogurt, but this flavor and brand was out of this world delicious! The texture is super creamy and rich, and the flavor of the fruit at the bottom is not too sweet but still absolutely delicious. Plus, the cute little packaging in a triangular shape is just a perfect little bonus to this purely amazing yogurt!
Alice X.
South Elgin
Lemon liberte yogurt is the first one I ever tried out of their brand, and it's the one that always has me coming back. Personally, I don't love lemon flavored things so much but this I buy weekly. Like I'll go into the store and just grab whatever's on the shelf-not even kidding. These are light, creamy, and filling but not too filling. Perfect for a refreshing snack or to pair with other things! The price you pay is exactly what you get in quality, and I cannot rave enough about how much I love these.
Tina H.
POLK CITY
Oh. My. Goodness... This yogurt is to die for. I could eat this for dessert and never crave any other sweet ever again. The lemon taste is so very pure and crisp. I buy this yogurt at Publix. I wish other stores carried their brand. I would recommend Liberte Lemon Organic Yogurt to the Pope! That's how yummy it truly is.
Emma D.
SOO good! Every time I'm in the grocery store I can't stop without getting these yogurts. It's topped with a sweet yogurt resembling to Greek yogurt and on the bottom you find the flavoring. A little pricey, but when you get a taste of this yogurt, it's all worth it!
Jay C.
Four stars because it's very, VERY sweet with the fruit puree mixed in -- way too sweet for me -- but I know people who love it for that reason exactly. I skip mixing it up and just go for the yogurt above, and hhhooly lord, it's MEGA smooth and ridiculously delicious with pretty much a perfect balance of flavors.
Kristy W.
This stuff is to die for! The lemon is so refreshing. It is high in sugar, but to me still better than most alternatives. I usually only find it at Kroger, and I need to add this to my current grocery list...right now!!
Marissa D.
Roanoke, VA
This is my absolute favorite yogurt in the world! This yogurt isn't like most, it's neither as thick as regular greek yogurt nor as thin as regular yogurt. I would say that it has a very creamy texture and the yogurt is nice and sweet without being overbearing. I love the lemon flavor, you can tell they only use fresh ingredients as you can feel and taste a bit of the pulp that is mixed into the bottom layer of fruit. I like that they come separated inside the package with the yogurt on top and fruit on the bottom. It's like eating a creamy lemon whip, soooo recommend it!