by Liberté

Since 1939, Liberte has been inspired by the desire to explore the world. Honoring their journey from Russia to French Canada, our founders named their small dairy farm Liberte—and began their mission to craft premium dairy products unlike any other. Their work continues today, as we tirelessly work to craft the finest-quality yogurt. Yet we never forget our history, and are driven by our founders' dedication to quality ingredients and distinguished flavors.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Liberté® Indonesian Vanilla Bean/Brazilian Sea Salt Caramel Organic Whole Milk Yogurt Variety Pack!
love this yogurt very tasty and a great snack. i would recommend this product bought this product at no frills. the flavour is delicious
tasted super yummy quiet filling for a yogurt full of flavor and satisfy my taste buds needs this is creamy buy light enjoyed alot
brampton , ontario
Soooo goood. Two of my favourite flavours in one. So rich and smooth. Perfect replacement dessert to any ice cream candy or cake
The vanilla bean is a good flavour with a good shot of caramel. This was my first time trying and I’ll defiantly repurchase
Love these to take to work with me for a quick snack! Usually i bring cut up fruit for even more flavour! Highly reccomend.
Great healthy snack when you are craving something sweet. Also good for on the go when your busy for breakfast or a snack.
Bradford , ON
Too bitter for me. Still an ok flavour. Liberte always has a decent size yogurt. At this rate I usually stick to vanilla.
peckham, London
love this flavour best by far fills u up for longer defo worth trying I love them and family love them have told friends
Very tasty. I am a mostly greek yogurt eater, so i wasn't used to the thinner consistency, but the flavor was very nice
Amazing flavour, but some improvemwnts can be made. Recently tried but might pick up again to get used to the flavour

Looking for your answer?